New Boss

Monday 11th July 2016
It's 6:30 in the morning I jump out of my bed, run to the bathroom , and go for a quick run and I go for a black pencil skirt and a grey full sleeve top
With my black Michael Kors  bag and I head out. On the way to work I pop in to Starbucks that's just around the corner I grab my extra shot skinny vanilla latte and all of a sudden I crash against something that seems like a wall but it's a hard chest of the true male epitome, I stare in to his eyes for what seems like an eternity. He has a very chiseled body, sapphire blue eyes that sparkle like a blue lagoon I went to once in Malta. He has light brown hair like mine but with natural copper highlights in his hair, I look down and see that he is wearing a very expensive three piece grey suit maybe it's Armani  but I'm not to sure but I have spoiled his suit with my drink he glances down at me. "Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see you there and now I've spoiled your suit ,  let me pay for the dry cleaning "he looks at me but he's not that frustrated anymore in fact he might he be smirking but doesn't let the smile touch his eyes, he starts to talk to me " that will not be necessary "
"No please let me it's my fault "
" Okay thank you very much"
" no need to thank me it was my fault, where should I come to pick your suit up"
" give me your number and my assistant will be in touch with you "
" OK great "
The barista asks if I want another coffee and if the sexy guy next to me wants  some, he really is gorgeous and I did not realize that my palms are sweaty oh god someone help me! He stars to talk to me " I insist to buy you the coffee you lost "
" OK thank you very much, you are very kind any other person would of screamed at me for spilling coffee at them "
" so are you saying that I'm special " he starts to grin at me omg his smile I think I just melted " I'm Sebastian by the way "
"I'm Freya "
" that's a lovely name for a lovely woman"
He smirks again grabs his coffee and leaves .
On the two minute walk to work I am distracted and the only thing I can think of is Sebastian. I wonder what he's like.
...........................................................................................
" come in Ana"
" hi how was your weekend"
" it was great we went Camden, London Zoo, Regents park,London Aquarium, London Eye and we did some shopping "
" Wow someone had a good time."
" you will never believe what happened today"
" what happened?"
" I accidentally spilled coffee on possibly the most gorgeous man I have ever laid eyes  on and he didn't even get mad at me for spilling it on him but I said I would dry clean his suit"
" omg Freya you are so clumsy oh and don't forget you have a meeting with the CEO's in about five minutes"
" oh okay "
" ah Miss  Jenson "
"What did i say. "
" Sorry I forget Hi Freya"
"Hi Ethan"
" so Mr Cross will be here any second  and speaking if him here he is"
A very familiar voice spoke
" Ethan I'm sorry I know I'm late I had a little coffee incident" i turn around and my eyes lock with Sebastian the guy from the coffee shop shit! Shit! This cannot be happening I spilled coffee on my boss omg shit! What do I do now . Ethan  starts speaking " Freya And Seb it looks like you have met a ghost" we both turn around and look back at Ethan who is chuckling. Seb starts to speak to me." Your the new CFO" he says that as if he's hiding something " guilty thats me".  My face starts to go red and Seb starts to speak again .
" if you wait a little longer than I can change into my other suit and I can give you these ."
Ethan starts to speak again" am I missing something here ? Why would you give her your suit to have dry cleaned? She's a CFO not an assistant."
Seb interrupts Ethan " actually you know when I had a coffee incident" " yeah " he says " well I was in Starbucks ordering my coffee and then Freya here did not see me and accidentally spilled boiling hot coffee all over my clothes  and insisted to have them dry cleaned so I said my assistant would be in touch with her but since she's our new CFO then I can just give them to her after the meeting" Ethan chuckles for what seems to be forever. I am red and hot and waiting for the ground to swallow me but that does not happen instead Ethan starts talking again "no way you did that, that's hilarious." I was plotting an escape in the back of my mind. I will never be able to live this down.  " I did and just so you know this does not happen usually I just didn't see you there and again I'm truly very sorry. And Ethan just wondering ,will you ever let me live this down because I do not want to have to come to work and have one of my CEO's remind me of something I'm embarrassed about."
" woah Freya I was just teasing you I didn't mean to offend you, but I do hope we can all  be friends here ." I start to blush again I feel like such an idiot who goes hay-wire on their boss. I stick my tongue out at Ethan and he smiles." Yes we can be friends and same goes for Sebastian" I hear him say " Call me Seb" as he changes his clothes and comes out wearing a blue suit this time that looks beautiful on him and passes me his suit in a carrier bag. " thank you"
Seb starts speaking to him and I could just listen to that sexy yet very masculine deep voice forever." Right shall we start with the meeting"
An hour later we finish our meeting and decide on going with my idea. "So Freya how long have you been in London for " Seb asks "I've been here for a week and three days"
" you have a roommate who also got transferred with you"
"Yes her name is Zara"
"Why don't me and  Ethan show you around a bit"
" yeah that would be so much fun" Ethan says to us." I don't see why not, when are you guys free." They both in sync say " how about Friday evening" we all start laughing. " yeah that's fine with us where will we be going" Ethan and Seb start to whisper to each other so I cannot hear them."it's a surprise"
I say to them " but then how will we know what to wear."
" just dress casually" Seb says
" you are going to love it and then you will thank us."
" I'm going to hold you to that, ok I have to go and check the other accounts bye guys."
"Bye Freya" they both say smiling and I stick my tongue out again at them and with that I leave the room and take the bag with me when I reach my chair I sigh and take a deep breath and replay today's events in my head and ana comes in " omg! Ana you know when I told you that I spilled coffee on a guy "
" yes " ana replies
" guess who it was"
"Who " she says
" it was the other CEO Sebastian Cross"
" omg Freya"
" I know but luckily somehow I've managed to become friends with Ethan and Seb"
" ooh you call him Seb ,do you? Lucky we can only call him Sir or Mr Cross, maybe he likes you"  " yeah right your funny ana , a man like him will never like me!." As soon as I say that I hear a knock on the door and I look up to see who it is and I see Seb stood there smirking. Crap I hope he did not hear me talking .
"Freya  me and Ethan forgot to tell you the time how about 7pm?"
" uh yeah sure that should be fine" he smiles at me for a moment then walks away .
Ana turns around and cocks her head to the side and looks at me funny. "What was that about " she asks me as she nudges my elbow.
"Nothing Ethan and Seb have decided to show me and my bestie Zara around London on Friday it's no biggie." " really" she said " he likes you " " that's not true we are just friends and he's my boss" "for now" she says. "what's that supposed to mean 'for now' there's nothing there but friendship" I say to her." It means that he will end up more than a boss to you."  "That a lie. Okay enough gossiping I need you to grab me the accounts file for Mr Ecclestone I have to go over the file and manage the accounts for him before our next meeting at four today "
" right let me go grab it "
At lunch I pop to the closest deli shop and get a Greek salad for lunch. At four I tell Mr Ecclestone some solutions that he can use to manage the accounts and he agrees. When I am about to leave I walk into something hard again and look up again and see that I've walked into Seb  "why does this keep happening to me" shit I said that out loud " I'm sorry what did you say " " oh nothing, I'm really sorry . "Hey at least I don't have a coffee in my hand this time" I realise that whenever I'm near him I feel this different kind of connection between us which I have never felt before. " well that's true. Can you next time warn me when your about to walk into me so I can be prepared." I stick my tongue out him and punch in in the arm an it feels like I've known him for ever not I just met him a couple of hours ago .
"Ouch that hurt " he replies " omg I'm so sorry I was just teasing" I rub his arm he has very strong muscles and then a laugh escapes his beautiful mouth." Gotcha"
" hey that's not funny"
" yes it is "he replies
" okay maybe just a little bit" we laugh as he walks me to my office and says" just to make sure you don't walk into anyone else."
"Haha very funny."
When I walk in I see ana smiling "what happened back there I've never seen him like that and I've been here for four years now." " it's nothing like that we are just friends and I just walked into him by accident so he decided to tease me so I returned the favour that's all ."
As I walk to the tube I plug my earphones in and put my music on shuffle mode and hide away from Daya starts to play and me feet are killing me even though I managed to learn the art of walking in heels but today they just hurt a lot .  The tube is packed but I'm lucky and I find a seat and fourty-five minutes later I'm outside my building and I see that my white Audi R8 with red leather interior is there as well as Zara's Audi R8 we both have a thing for R8's and finally it's about time they arrived now I will not have to wait for the tube I can finally just drive to work. As I walk in I see that Zara is sitting on the sofa working on her computer. "Hey Zara"
"Hey Freya "
" So on Friday at 7 pm my new bosses who are also my friends now are going to show us around London " " omg that's great Freya "
" oh and Zara do you know about a good dry cleaner" "yeah why."
"So here's the thing this morning I walked into Starbucks to get my usual coffee which I accidentally spilled on the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on and I insisted on dry cleaning his clothes for him because it looked like a very expensive three piece amarni suit which I was right on and then it turned out the guy I spilled the coffee on is one of my bosses how embarrassing is that" Zara starts to laugh" so you spilled coffee on your boss who you think is the male epitome or some sort of Greek god." 
"That's because he is , you will see when you meet him and my other boss Ethan on Friday"