New & Old Family

About an hour later everyone else started walking through the door I saw Ethan was here with who I presumed would be his family. I walked over to them and gave Ethan a hug. "Hey Ethan " I looked down to the little girl he was holding she had long blonde hair and dark blue eyes almost grey and the cutest smile I have ever seen. "Hey, who's this adorable person ". "Ah Freya meet my niece Phoebe Rose Geoffrey, this is Christian's daughter . Phoebe say hello to auntie Freya. " heyo auti frea" awe she's so sweet ." Phoebe, you know my middle name is also Rose". She squeezes me and kisses my cheek I laugh but I do have to admit that she has a lot of strength for a 2 year old. "So where are Christian and Paige and your little nephew I want to meet little Jacob ." We walk over to where Seb is talking to a couple ."and here she is " I here Seb say. " Hi you must be Freya ,Sebastian's girlfriend"." Indeed I am and you must be Christian , Ethan's brother and your Paige Christians wife, I've heard so much about you and this little fella must be Jacob .Jacob is asleep in his mothers arm." " well done you got it spot on its lovely to meet you " They both give me a hug and me and Paige start to walk off and talk and I found out that they where in the same economics class at university and were partnered up for a homework assignment and things started to kick off from there even though they couldn't stand each other at first and would argue over every little thing. I also found out that Paige has a younger sister called Victoria and she has a twin brother who is called Callum." So Freya tell me about yourself ?". "Okay, so I have a younger brother called Cole I love him dearly but he does get on my nerves. My parents and brother are still living back at home my dad is still running his company  called Jenson holdings inc. it's a investment firm. But  I know I will soon have to take over soon. As for now I'm a CFO in Ethan and Seb's company. And I live with my best friend Zara who I have known my whole life you could say practically since we were in diapers because our mothers where great friends." So how did you and Seb meet.?" " that's actually a funny story because I was in Starbucks getting my coffee and as I was turning around to leave I spilt it all over Seb without realising and the I offered to pay for they dry cleaning. And later that day I went to meet the other CEO of the company and what do you know to my surprise it was Sebastian. And well since me and Zara where new here Ethan and Sebastian offered to show us around London and we'll you know the rest." "That I do but that's weird because the Seb I know would never do something like that but anyways ,Freya would you mind holding Jacob whilst I go to  the ladies " " sure give him to me " " boy is he a heavy sleeper" he was the most adorable baby I have ever seen. He was sleeping but he had grabbed my index finger and started playing with it. I started to walk over to Lily and Max who talking to Ava and Katherine who I met earlier. "Oh Freya I was just about to call everyone to come and have lunch come join us and I see you have met Jacob already." "Yes he is very sweet" I couldn't help think about having my own children one day with Sebastian, oh how he would be a great father to our children .What the hell where did that even come from. I take my seat net to Seb and he kisses my cheek " you know you are great with kids" I knew exactly what he was thinking and tried not to dwell on it. Paige came and took the other seat next to me " he still asleep , how is that possible, I hope he wasn't trouble."
"no not at all you can give him to me anytime you want to be alone I can babysit him, he's very peaceful " " I will next time in fact I wanted to surprise Christian with taking him somewhere special for our 3 year anniversary , would you mind babysitting my two live devil angels. " "sure no problem I'm great with children " "great I will text you later"  " attention  everyone I would like to make a toast . Friends and family may we always be this happy and may we always be each others strength. To us"  we all started to dig in for starters we had prawn cocktails, oysters Rockefeller and spring onion tarts with salads of course and then for the main we had Beef Wellington and for dessert there was New York styled cheesecake with ice- cream, Black Forest gatuee .it was all very lovely and I was amazing that I got to meet Seb's friends and family even if some of his friends where big time players like Stewart but oh we'll they are handsome but not as handsome and my Greek god. After lunch we played some family games and now we where playing articulate I was in a group with Sebastian, Stewart, Anton, Ava and Katherine and it was my turn to go up and I was pretty good at articulate so my group would always try go get me to go up. The word I had was Monaco this was an easy one because Seb knew that's was I place I really wanted to go to ." This is where I have always  to go" as soon as I said that Seb replied with "Monaco" " yes that's correct . ..........
It was now 10pm and it was time to go and we were about to say goodbye when Max and Lily came up to us" nonsense you guys will stay here for the night you must be very tired and we have prepared a guest room for you Freya and Seb you still have your room. " I was very tired and so was Sebastian so we decided to stay but I didn't have anything to wear so Ava offered to give me a set of pyjamas but I declined cause I said " no i will just take one of Seb's t- shirts , but thanks for offering." Seb grabbed my hand and lead me to the guest room that was next to his room so we had a connecting bathroom that was fully stocked. After changing into Seb's shirt I grabbed my clutch and took out my phone charger and my phone and plugged it into the outlet , after five minutes of trying to take my makeup of I walked towards the bed and checked my emails and messages I saw there was one from my brother. Cole texted me to remind me that in two weeks it our parents 40th anniversary since the day they met even though they have been married for 30 years. So cole thinks its a good idea for mom and dad to get their vows renewed and I couldn't agree more so I texted him letting him know that I'm on bored and I will fly out in a couple of days time to come help. By the time I finished talking to Cole I checked the time and it was nearly midnight when I heard some really wired sounds coming from Seb's room almost as if he was having a nightmare and I rushed to his room and almost managing to trip over his shoes. I turned the light on and ran towards Seb it looked like he was struggling. "Seb honey wake up your having a bad dream" I touched him but he flinched and said something I could quite make out but I think he said stay away from me. You don't own me anymore. I shook Seb many times until he woke up. " hey are you ok it was just a bad dream" I said pulling him to my chest and wrapping my arms around his head trying to get him to stop ."hey I'm here there's nothing to worry about" "I know it was just a bad dream nothing else" I got up and started to walk back to my room when he grabbed my wrist "please stay with me" that was all he had to say and I jumped in bed with him and wrapped my arms around him and snuggled up to his chest. "I don't know what I would do without you princess." "je t'aime ma princesse" "Seb what does that mean?" " it means I love you princess" that was the first time he said that to me. " I'm sorry I didn't quite hear that could you repeat that again" he laughed " I said I love you my princess, I love you so much." " I love you to my Greek god " omg did I actually say that. I could feel him smirking " love I knew i was good looking but a Greek god why didn't you say." " Yeah and be the reason why your ego is bigger than the size of America no thank you!" "And speaking of America I have to book a flight to New York for next week cause my parents anniversary is coming up so I have to go back home but feel free to join me." " of course I will join you after all if your not with me it feels as if someone has taken my other half that completes me " after he said that it just made my heart melt. I gave him a kiss and drifted of to sleep.