New Crush

Sunday 17th July 2016
I wake up with my legs tangled up with Seb's , he's holding onto me as if I were his life line . I slowly try to untangle us and rush to the bathroom have a quick shower and change into some jeans and a casual shirt. I then get two anadin and a bottle of water so Seb can have it when he wakes up and then I grab my work bag and my burgundy trench coat and leave the house I start the engine and text zara quickly ' hey I will be out the whole day I have to do some errands'
I drive to work it doesn't take long . I sign in and then I head straight to my office and reply to all my emails. When I finish writing the replies to the emails it's 11 am I have a look at next weeks schedule and start to prepare for next weeks meetings by writing the presentations out and save them on my flash drive for back up. I then check the companies revenue expenditure accounts and then I see that's it's nearly 7:30pm and I have finished all my work so I take my laptop up and sync my phone to it and back my photos up since I have some time. Whilst that happens I go to the break room to make a coffee for me and see if there's anything I can eat in there.
On the way back to my office I hear something in my office so I slowly grab my car keys witch has a charm full of maize ready to use, I bought it after the incident with Nathan . I hold the charm in my hand and slowly creep towards the door and walk in and I'm stunned to see Seb sitting on my chair looking at the photos and I relax " what the hell are you doing here Seb !I thought there was a thief or someone in here and I had my maize ready to use, god what if I had used it on you,and wait a sec why are you in my office"
"Okay woah there no need for the maize it's just me, I came in to get some work done and when I signed in I saw your name so I thought that I might come say hi to you when I have time. So I came here and you weren't here so I just sat down on your seat and saw that you were backing the photos up so I couldn't help it but look at the pictures. And why are you here it's a Sunday and Zara said that you had errands to run or something"
"I am running errands " I say "no your not your working."
"Fine I didn't tell her because I knew she wouldn't let me go to work on a Sunday but I really needed to reply to some emails"
"Why didn't you just do that at home"
"Maybe because I was a little distracted" by someone else  sleeping in my bed Seb starts to blush omg he's actually blushing which I very rare. "Oh about that " he says " yeah you have nothing to say and on top of that your blushing." "What can I say thanks for the anadin and I honestly have no idea how I ended up in your bed." He says "no it's fine I was kidding "
He wears a grin on his face and says" oh so you didn't mind me sleeping in your bed with you "
I start to blush and I know that my lace panties  are drenched now I'm so wet." How do you manage to do that"
"And now your trying to avoid the topic" he says and pulls me onto his lap so I feel his hard erection against me and I gasp and I say to him"Seb what are you doing" he stares into my eyes as if he's trying to read me
" c'mon Freya you can't say to me that you don't feel any connection between us , and if you want me to stop then just walk away and we can pretend that this never happened " he says to me but I don't move because my legs feel like jello and I cannot ignore the chemistry between us "that's what I thought you also want to be with me" as he grabs my face and kisses me and our tongues swirl around each others exploring each others mouths passionately . I feel the air leaving my lungs but we don't stop the kiss which is full of deep desire that is just being unleashed , when we finally release Seb looks at me his eyes full of desire as we are both panting and our lungs trying to take in as much oxygen as possible. He kisses me again but this tie is more caring and soft and I just hold onto him for ages. He whispers in my ear " come home with me tonight babe, look at what you've done to me I'm so hard just by kissing you I only wonder what other things that mouth of your can do" i squirm and reply "yes" still trying to get oxygen back in my lungs " yes as in you will come home with me tonight " I kiss him and say" yes I will come home with you tonight"
Give me a minute he smirks and kisses my ear what are more like nibbles on my ear . I text Zara 'hey I will be out don't wait up for me love you
-Freya '
i put my laptop away in my bag go to one of the cupboard and grab one of my outfits"good thing you keep clothes at work" Seb says to me and we leave. He places his hand on the small of my back as we drive home in his car.
We drive back to Knightsbridge to his penthouse in one hyde park he lives in apartment C.08.1 as soon as we enter his penthouse I'm in awe of the interior and view and how masculine he has made the apartment. Seb wraps his arms around my waist as he rests his head on my shoulder and plays with my hair "what do you think? I've never brought a women here before " he says " I'm in awe I love it"
"good" and i say to him " how come you haven't brought anyone here"
He replies "that's because it was usually a one night stand in a hotel or at there home and never really had many girlfriends they usually end up wanting me for my money and my looks"
I look at him stunned"wow"
"Yeah wow, enough talking I want to show around and then get you to my bed"
"How come you let me come here , what if I also want you for money and looks "
He laughs " no you don't I know you better than that and because for some reason your special to me" I give him a long lingering kiss. He starts to show me around he has 5 bedrooms , dining room kitchen, walk in closets with each room , 4 en suite bathrooms, a sauna, a media room/cinema room, library, study ,a store room/pantry, room full of wine chillers,reception room and a furnitured terrace and there is a gym,Pool and spa downstairs. The place is draped with silver,black and grey curtains to match the furniture we enter his bedroom, In the middle of the room there is a king size bed with a grey comforter, more floor to ceiling windows. And he slowly comes towards me and nibbles at my ear with little kisses down my neck and pushes his shaft against my body" Freya I want to rip  you out of this skinny little dress"
"Why don't you then" I say smirking.
He unzips my dress leaving it to the floor and then his fingers cup into my bra as he takes it off and his finger circles around my nipple hardening it whilst his other hand hooks into my wet and wrecked panties and tears them off and I turn around and undress him as fast as I can I just want him inside me "I leaned in and flicked my tongue around,the tip of his shaft" Fuuuuck," he groaned, as I took him into my mouth. My jaw stretched to accommodate his thick length, my cheeks hollowing to create suction. When the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat, I slid my hand up and down repeatedly as worked on his cock.He moaned when my hand started massaging his balls. He groaned out loud again"I'm gonna come in that pretty throat of yours if you don't stop" I took him deeper, moments later he jerked in my mouth.
I popped him out of my mouth, grinning devilishly as I wiped my lips.
"Your turn " he said as he thrusted into me harder and faster each time .......................