Chapter 7

[Gee Hye's POV]

Wait, did I just saw something familiar just now?? Or it's just me?
...
Nah! It's just me. Heheh~ wow. Such a breathtaking view! It's been really long time since I left this place. Everything was still beautiful like I remembered. Never change. Or it's just me again. Hihi~

As I strolling down the streets while sipping my drinks, I saw a girl, who's just around my age, on her phone and her face expression seems like she was sad. I'm not intent to eavsdrop but her voice was loud and clear.

"Why don't you love me back? Because I'm fat? Oppa, we can still work it out. Please.. Don't leave me.."

That's what I heard when I passed her. It kinda struck inside me though because I used to be in that situation. It's really hard because I sacrifice my first love to a boy who just used me for his challenge long time ago. And now, I'm determine and make sure that my love won't be played like that ever again.

I turned around, and glance at the girl for the last time. "Don't worry, you'll find someone better." I thought. I continued on walking, until I saw this huge poster in front of this, uh, 'KPOP Merchandise Shop'. There's a various kind of posters from different groups here, but there's only one that I recognized. It written here, 'BTS' or 'Bangtan Boys'. I still remember all of them because they were my schoolmates and my seniors. And, I saw him. And still remember his name. Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook? Heh~ Let's try creating this situation. When I see Jungkook now, like, face-to-face.. Hm. I don't think I have that feelings. The feelings where I was crazy about him. I realize that it was just nothing. How fool I am to trust a person who'd just playing with my innocent heart.

Welp, I'm not that kind of person anymore. Cause I'm Gee Hye. No more old Hye Sang.

*buzz* I took out my phone, and picked up the call.

"Who's this?" I smiled. My heart was kinda melting when I heard a cute chuckle from the other side.

"You know who I am, darling."

Aish.. This man..

"No, I don't think so. May I know your name, sir?" I teased him in such a cheesy tone.

"For real darling? I'm Park Minhyuk, Gee Hye's current boyfriend and future husband-to-be."

Hhhaaaawww.. My heart!!

"Okay then, Minhyuk-sshi. Miss Gee Hye is not here cause she's busy on the phone. Please leave your message and I will tell her right away." I said while smirking.

"Oh really? Well then, please tell her that I missed her like crazy and asked her to turn around because I'm standing right in front of the KPOP Merchandise Shop right now."

I shut my mouth up for a moment and lifted my head up. I turned around, and saw a figure which I missed the most. We both hung up the phone as I start ran towards him and jumped into his arms.

"Oppa! When did you get here??" I broke the hug. He smiled. I'm drooling over his charming smiles you know?!

"This morning."

"But why?"

"Because, I can't live without you. I'm afraid that my heart would breaks when I missed you everyday until it hurts."

I bowed my head down, and tried my best to hide my smile. And I was blushed when he tucked my hair to the back of my ear. He really know how to make my heart beating fast.

"Oppa, stop it. I'm melted already." I slightly punched his chest. He grabbed my hand and hold it tight. There goes my heart..

"Why don't you show me everything you've got here. Since I'm new in town, so.."

I nodded instantly at him. I linking my other hand to his arm. "Sure! Anything to my oppa. Let's go~"

[Jungkook's POV]

It can't be. I know it's her, but she looks, totally different. Is it really her?

"Having a war with your mind again, Jeon Jungkook?"

A voice bothering me from 'analyzing' the mysterious girl I saw earlier. "Shh.. Don't interrupted me. I almost got it.." I pointed out my pointing finger at him.

"Kookie-ah, just tell us who do you saw.. Don't leave us hanging here." When I looked at Jimin hyung, I realized that the whole members were staring at me. I groaned a bit, and my head back.

"This may be sound ridiculous, but I'm telling you. I saw a girl.."

"Ooh! Is she cute? Or pretty?" -Jimin

"..and if I'm not mistaken, I hope it's not, I think she's one of our ex-schoolmate. Jung Hye Sang."

"What?! Really? How did you know?" -Jhope

"Jung Hye Sang?? Wait, you mean, the~" -V

"Yes. Come on, guys. Nobody else would have that name except for her." I knew their reaction would be like this.

Guess I have to chill out. Maybe I think too much because I never been through a relationship ever since I left school. Yeah..

Welp, I think it's not her because there's no way she will be in that size. I know she's still with her size as I remembered. Heh~

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

AUTHOR:

Sleepppyyy.. Hi guys! Sorry for not update for so long. I just made some times to write new chapter but I need to take a nap before I continued. Oh! Almost forgot! I put in a new character here if you guys noticed. Haha.. *yawn* Okay. I need to take a rest for a while. Write soon! ✋😄😴