Chapter 8

[Gee Hye's POV]

(The next morning)

I wake up and glanced at my phone. 8.03 am. It's still early, but the sunrise beamed and expanding my eyes. I get up and stretched out. I blankly stared all over my room. Haah.. It's good to be back home. I really miss 'em. It's been five years since I left this place. Doesn't matter! All I care right now is I'm here, in my old bedroom.

After stretching for so long, I take a nice bath. Then, I wrapped myself in towel. I opened up the closet and searching for any clothes that I could ever wear.

No wait! Minhyuk oppa and I promised that we will going out today. I'm glad that it crossed in my mind. Let's wear the most wearable outfit you could wear, Gee Hye!

I just put on my white-plain T-shirt and a high-waist, slimmed cut denim pants. I take a look at the mirror. Hm.. Simple but classy. My style though~ For the accessories, I just wear a bracelet. What should I do with my hair? Meh! Just let it down.

I apply some foundation a bit to make it looks natural. Since I'm not as good as makeup artist, I only have the basic foundation and a lipbalm. Plus, I'm not really into a heavy makeup.

As I closed the closet, something thin fell onto my feet. I bend over and picked it up. It turns out to be my old picture. And, my old 'me'. I admit that back then, I'm pretty 'big'. Then I looked myself into the mirror, compared myself.

"Aah! I missed my old self!" I exclaimed, and laugh. I do, I missed Hye Sang a lot. Well, for the sake of health, I, HAVE to change my life.

I heard my phone buzzing on the desk. I turned around and headed to the desk. When I opened it, I drew a smile on my lips. It's a text from Minhyuk oppa.

Minhyuk ♥

Good morning, love! I know that you're up already. My instinct tells me right. Are you ready? If you still haven't, take your time and text me back whenever you ready. 😚

8.30 a.m

Haww.. How thoughtful he is. One of reason why I love about him. Okay, oppa. I don't want to make you wait.

To: Minhyuk ♥

Good morning, oppa! You don't have to wait because I've just done with myself.

I pressed the 'send' button and headed downstairs. I bring along my clutch. Never forget about that. ^_^

"Omma!" I ran over and hugged my mom. I let out a chuckle when she was jolted by my sudden action. "Hye Sang-ah, are you going somewhere?" I broke the hug as she asked. "I'm going out with Minhyuk oppa. I'm sorry that I can't join you for breakfast today." I hold her hand really tight. "That's good because I don't have anything to cook. You're going out with your boyfriend, huh?" I was surprised by her sudden face expression when she talk about Minhyuk. Aish.. This mom..

"Yeah omma. Since he's here, I think we want to spend time together." I explained. She nodded then caressed my cheeck. "Aigoo.. My daughter is grown up already." I smiled at her. "Omma.. I'm still your baby. Haha.." How I wish I'm still a kid. ^_^ "You should bring Minhyuk home, Hye Sang. Who knows maybe he will be a good son-in-law." (o_o) I let out an awkward laugh.

"Omma, I'm not going to bring any guy home, yet." I cleared up my throat. She looked at me, with a puzzled face expression. "What? Why? Your age would be perfect to get married." I paused for a moment before I continues.

"Because, when I bring a guy home, that means he's the one whom I will marry." I explained in one breath. I waited for her to react about it. I hope she's not mad because she was just stood there in silence. I noticed a smile on her face. "Ah jinjja? Okay. But, why don't you just bring Minhyuk then? You love him, right?"

Hm.. Good question. "I don't know. He may be my boyfriend, but I'm still searching for the right one. I have no idea, omma. But I think there's someone that I belong with. I just don't know, but it feels right." I shrugged as I told her my opinion. It's true though.

"Haha.. I see. Since you say so, I'm okay with it. I just want you to be happy. That's all." She approved my plans. Hihi~ "Thank you, omma. But I will be happy if you happy too." I said and gave her one last hug. Right in time! Minhyuk oppa is finally here. "Is that Minhyuk?" My mom asked she broke the hug. I looked outside the window and nodded then headed towards the door. "Make sure you don't go anywhere without Minhyuk beside you, okay? It's for your own safety." I chuckles and nodded. "I will buy some foods for you before I get back, omma. Annyeong~" I waved at her.

"Alright. Have fun! Annyeong~"

I ran over to Minhyuk's car and get in. "Hi!" I greet him, while catching my breath. He looked at me, with his smile that could melt my heart away. "Hey, darling. Why are you running? I'm not a bus driver, you know?" I laughed at his joke. "Haha.. I know. I don't want to make you wait." I explained. I'm glad that he nodded. I put on my seatbelt as he drove.

"You're pretty, Hye Sang. Like always." I was surprised by his sudden voiced, and hide away my smile. "Thanks." I replied. "Was that your mom that you waved at earlier?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" He looked at me instantly with his smile and looked forward. "Nothing. Your mom looks nice. I want to meet her. Can I?"

I gulped. My mom and I were just having a conversation about it and now Minhyuk wants to meet her. Nothing wrong, but it's too soon! "I don't know, oppa. I think it's.. Well.. Uhm.. The thing is.. I.." My goodness. I'm stuttering!!!

"Why? Not the right time?" He asked again. Actually oppa, I'm not ready yet. I think I'm in dilemma right now. "No.. Actually, uhm.." Think, Gee Hye. Think!!

"If it's not the right time, I get it. I will meet her whenever the time is right."

I nodded, and smiled at him. He's very thoughtful.

Phew! Thank you, oppa. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get in the way, but I hope you understand. I'm looking the right guy to introduce him to my mom. If I found none, that means you're the one, Park Minhyuk.

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Author:

Hi.. Sorry for not update in such a long time. There were always things coming in the way, so I was pretty busy to take care of my unfinished business. But I'm happy because since it's holiday season, I finally have times to update. Haha.. See you next chapter! Annyeong~