Chapter 20

[Gee Hye's POV]

"Hi there, Hye Sang."

Ohmo, ohmo.. What is he doing here? How did he know that I'm here?

"Hey! You are.. Jihyo, right?"

"Eung.. J-Jungkook?"

I watched both of them greeting with each other. Gosh.. He looks perfectly fine today. And he's pretty hot too..

Yah! Get yourself together Gee Hye!!

"Woah.. Daebak! I can't believe.. After all these years.."

"Me too, Jihyo."

He seems brighten up today. Seeing him in such exhiliration also brighten me up. His smile.. Huuh.. That smile though--

"Gee Hye. Gee Hye? Earth to Gee Hye!"

I shook my head and blinking my eyes several times. I turned my head at Jihyo and stared her blankly. "N-Ne?"

"I was kinda sweating when she stared at me just now. Ahahaha.." I turned my head at him and gasped. "M-Mwo?! I-I didn't.. I was just.. S-she.. Eheh.. I-It's not what you think.." Damn it! Why am I stuttering? Not now, Gee Hye!!

"The stutters explains everything." I opened my eyes really wide and gasped again. This time I slapped her shoulder. "Jihyo! How could you??" I yelled in half whispers at her. "Sorry, Gee Hye. Can't help it. Heheh--" How nice. I barely facepalming myself.

"Uhm.. Jihyo, can I borrow Hye Sang for a while? There's something I need to tell her. Something that's really important."

W-What?

"Sure. Just take her. She's all yours anyway."

I gasped really hard and looked at Jihyo in disbelief. "Song Jihyo!"

"Thanks. Jung Hye Sang, you come with me." Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed my wrist and helped me get up. He flashed me a smile before he pulling me towards the main entrance. I turned my head back and reaching out my other hand at Jihyo.

"Jihyo! Help meee--"

"Bye, Gee Hye! Have fun! Ihihi--"

Andwaee! Song Jihyoooo!!!!...

[Jungkook's POV]

I'm pretty excited so I barely dragged her along the way towards the destination. I stopped and release my grip around her wrist.

"What? What happen??"

I snorted and start holding her hand. Then continued on walking. "Jungkook, where are we going?"

"Just wait and see, Hye Sang."

After walking for so long, we finally arrived at our building agency. I turned my head at her and smiled. We both entered the building and bring her towards the elevator.

After using the elevator, we took another way upstairs using a staircase.

"J-Jungkook.. Where are you taking me? People might see us here.."

"Shh.. If you don't want to get caught, just keep it down."

"WHAT??!"

"Right! Are you ready?"

I stared at her, while I can't stop myself from smiling.

"I-I don't know.. I-I.."

I twisted the door, without hesitating. And I placed my hand on her back, pushing her slightly to walk through the door.

Her reaction? Is what I've expected.

[Gee Hye's POV]

"Right! Are you ready?"