What's a Yandere?

Ever since the talk with my teacher, I've been sticking to Kanato like a leech. He didn't seem openly bugged by it, but he talked to me less and less. And when he did, it was through Teddy. But I didn't care. He still drank from my neck and allowed me around him and that's all that mattered. As long as we weren't separated.
I was skipping toward his classroom as soon as the bell rang for lunch. It made him something that he said he adored despite it being human food and I couldn't wait for him to try it. I hummed a merry little tune as I rounded the corner into his corridor ans stopped at the door.
There he was, talking to Teddy like usual, but there was something different. There was this black haired bimbo leaning over his desk and talking to him. I could feel the anger flare up and I bit back a growl as I walked in and pushed her aside. "Hello Kanato-kun!" I said with a smile. "Here. I made you lunch!" I said, setting the bento box on his desk. "You said you liked it so I made it for you."
"Really? Thanks (F/N)!" He said before digging in and I swelled with happiness. He talked directly at me! Not through Teddy! I giggled happily as I put my elbows on his desk and my chin on the palms of my hands, watching my beloved eat. I had forgotten about the black haired bitch who was trying to worm her way in between me and Kanato until she stood up and slammed her hands on the desk. "What do you want?" I asked, my happiness turning into annoyance.
"Excuse me? I was talking to Kanato when you rudely pushed me aside!" She exclaimed, her anger obvious in her eyes, her tone, and how she was standing. "I demand an apology!"
I looked at Kanato and he was watching with curious but angry eyes. Oh no! My poor Kanato was feeling frustrated because of her! "I'm sorry. But I always eat lunch with Kanato and you were in my spot." I said sweetly, looking at get with enough malice to make her flinch but I made sure no one else could see it. "I didn't mean to push you so roughly."
"E-excuse me?!?" She stammered, thrown off by the contrast in my words and my facial expression. "Who do you think-!"
"Emma is being rather annoying, isn't she Teddy?" Kanato asked, looking back down at the bear and I felt deflated. Back to the bear...well, at least it wasn't me! "We didn't think she was such a hateful woman."
Emma flinched and forced a smile as she looked at him. "Wh-what do you mean Kanato? I'm not hateful!"
"But you were getting mad at (F/N) just because she mistook her strength." Kanato said, glaring at her before looking down at the bear. "That does mean that she's a little hateful, right Teddy? And Teddy doesn't like hateful people." He looked back up at Emma. "You can leave now."
Emma made a noise of disbelief and hatred as she grabbed her bag. She purposely shoved past me, hissing in annoyance before storming out of the room. I watched her go with a sense of pride before turning back to Kanato. "I'm sorry. Was that an important conversation? I didn't interrupt, did I?" I asked, looking at him with my own disbelief and worry.
"No. She was only trying to become a friend of the family." He grumbled in annoyance as he took another bite. He smiled as he chewed. "Delicious! Right Teddy?" He asked the stuffed animal with an even bigger smile, making him look like an adorable child. "She even added her blood! How thoughtful of her!" I didn't know whether I should be happy or disappointed that he was complementing her through the bear.
"I'm glad you like it Kanato-kun!" I said, smiling anyways before I stood up. "You can return the box to me after-school right?" I asked with a kind but disheartened smile.
"Yeah, but why not wait until I finish like always?" He asked, looking slightly mad.
"Oh, please don't be mad! I promise it's a one time thing! My homeroom teacher wanted to talk to me and I don't want to make him mad!" I said, pleading with him so that he won't be mad. I hate it when he's mad at me! "So just this once. K?"
He stared at me before nodding, taking another bite. I smiled with glee, hugging him before I left. I was so glad he had believed me! Now I could rid the world of one less nuisance. I headed for my classroom and grabbed a water bottle that was filled with tea that I had added an indictable poison to. Bye bye sensei.
I walked toward the teacher's offices and walked in. "S-Sensei?" I asked timidly, holding the water bottle behind my back.
"Hm? O-oh! (L/N)!" He stiffened as I came closer. "What can I do for you?"
"Um...I wanted to apologize for last time. I was under some stress from school work and actually making a real friend like Kanato-kun and I unfairly snapped at you." I said softly, tearing up.
His guard dropped and he smiled. "Oh? Is that it? It's fine. You did have me worried, though." He said with a light hearted laugh.
I brightened up and I smiled innocently. "Thank goodness! I was wondering what I would do if I had scared you, so I made you some tea too." I said, pulling out the bottle. "I hope you'll accept it."
"Of course." He took the bottle and opened it to take a sip. "It's delicious. Thank you." The bell rang and he stood up. "Now run along to class."
"Yes sensei!" I said with glee as I ran out of the room. Next was the bitch Emma! I didn't have anything planned for her since she was a new obstacle, but I did have a cutting knife for home ec that should do just nicely if I got her alone. I skipped along the halls, gripping the knife in my pocket, happy I went with that instead of putting it in my bag. I turned the corner and stopped, praising my luck. There she stood, where there were no cameras or people. I skipped over and stabbed her neck, right through a main artery and hearing her spinal cord break. She slumped forward with wide eyes as her blood gushed forward.
That was done! And very satisfying. I did, however, look down at my uniform to find a mess of blood splattered across my shirt and skirt. I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I headed out of the school. I needed practice or else this is going to be a problem. But~...two annoyances in one day. Now no one should stand between me and Kanato! I giggled happily, though some might call it maniacal. I was left thinking happy thoughts about Kanato visiting my house after school with my things. Maybe getting bloody wasn't all that bad! Heehee.