Chapter 1

The morning was warm and bright. Fidd and Ford sat at the kitchen table. He was studying his journal and Fidd was sitting across from him. Admiring how cute Ford looked when he was working. He wish he had the guts to tell Ford he still had feelings for him. They dated a little in college but drifted apart when graduation came. Fidd thought Ford had moved on and was more focused on his work to be in a relationship. Fidd told himself that he would just get in the way of Fords work if their relationship was more than work partners. Fidd caught himself before he blushed even more. He looked away but couldn't get Ford out of his head.
He cleared his throat "what are we doing today then?" Fidd tried to change the subject. Ford looked up at Fidd.
"Well, I've heard about some humanoid creatures that live in the woods and I was thinking we could go investigate" Ford adjusted his glasses.
"That sounds fun" Fidd tried not to look at Ford because he knew he would blush even more.
"Well I'll pack a bag and we will leave in a minute" Ford got up from his chair and left the room. Fidd gave out a large exhale and a huge grin. He loved doing investigations with Ford. It allowed him to spend time with him but not in a distracting way. He got up from the table and walked to his room to pack a bag with instruments and gadgets they would need out in the field.

( this is going to be a small collection of fiddauthor stories. I have four but may add some more. Anyway I hope you enjoy them)