Chapter 3

Fiddleford screamed as the beast leaped over a mighty gorge. Fidd was terrified. He didn't know where this beast was taking them or What it was going to do with them. All he could do was scream and keep making scared glances over at Ford. Finally the creature jumped up and crashed through the wall of a mountain.

Inside the mountain there were many more of the bovine humanoids.
"THIS IS THE MAN CAVE !"  The beast roared before he dropped the two scientists to the ground. All the other Manotaurs gathered around them.
"MY BROTHERS, I HAVE BROUGHT YOU TWO HUMANS WHO WISH TO KNOW OUR WAYS FOR SCIENCE!" He yelled. The Manotaurs began to mumble in deliberation.
"What is science?" A Manotaur questioned.
"SCIENCE IS SOMETHING REALLY COOL!" He bellowed.
"Well we do like cool stuff" some Manotaurs mumbled to themselves.
"Yes. Science is really cool" Ford took his chance to persuade the monsters. He got up from the floor and tried to get a chance to observe them. Fidd was still petrified. Compared to these monsters he was like a twig, a breakable twig that could easily be snapped. He remained in the floor and watched in suspense as Ford tried to reason with the monsters. Finally the Manotaurs agreed to show Fidd and Ford their ways for science.

The monsters picked up Fidd from the ground and took them both on a tour of the man cave. Purely out of fear Fidd grabbed hold of Ford's hand. Ford knew he was still uneasy about being in the presence of the Manotaurs. Ford just gave him a warm smile to try and reassure him. This smile sent Fidd's heart crazy and he let go of Ford's hand before his face got even redder.