Chapter 4

A few Manotaurs volunteered to be part of Fords study. Fidd went to get some more supplies from his back pack that was left on the floor where they were dropped. Fidd looked up from his back pack and spotted Ford writing in his journal once more. Fidd couldn't help but stare and blush. Suddenly he felt a large hand on his shoulder. Fidd jolted and looked up to see the Manotaur that had brought them here.
"I smell pheromones of lust. Are you two in courtship?" He asked sternly. Fidd's face went bright red "well, I um. N-no. Well n-not really. I m-mean we used to be b-but not anymore" He stuttered in a fluster.
"Well your pheromones say you wish to be in courtship again. I will help you court him!"
Before Fidd could refuse his offer, the beast picked him up and carried Fiddleford off toward a group of other Manotaurs. He dropped Fiddleford in the centre of Manotaurs gathering.
"This human wishes help to court the other human" he pointed down at Fidd, who was sitting on the floor, his face was red with embarrassment. The other beasts began to mumbled amongst themselves. Then they looked up and nodded in agreement. 
"We will help this human, he certainly needs it" a Manotaur looked down at Fiddleford.