Chapter 9

Chapter 9 (Warning: Some action, baby!)

 Blake’s POV

I blinked my eyes repeatedly, hands searching for my pillow when I felt something moved and squeezed me instead. A small moan escaped from the lips of my captor. I looked up and saw Clyde was just waking up, straining his eyes to look down at me.

The sun light shone through his white curtains and again, I saw the same crown-like effect on his auburn hair. Just like how I first felt attracted towards him.

“Halo,” he whispered quietly, blinking furiously.

I frowned. “Hello?” I asked.

“No, halo. Like the angel’s halo. You have one,” he mumbled, smiling through his half lidded eyes. I giggled. “Are you still sleeping?” I leaned up and kissed his lips. “When we were at the park, I saw it on your head,” he replied, no really answering my question but I understood. The light was making our head shone like crown and halo.

“And I swear I saw you have a crown. The lights are tricking our eyes,” I said, trying to move away. I stared down and saw we were in our boxers. We didn’t do anything last night though, which I was grateful because I wasn’t the type to move that fast. And grateful that Clyde understood that. Clyde’s hands snaked around my waist and kissed me again. Deeply and passionately.

I leaned back into his chest and continued kissing him with my head tilted sideways. His hands roamed around my chest and when his fingers accidentally ran over one of my nipple, I gasped in surprise. Clyde stopped for a moment as if he was surprised too and then I felt something hard and twitching poking against my back. He continued to kiss me jaw and chin going downwards to my throat. I moaned loudly when sucked hard at a particular place. “No…Clyde…everyone will see…” I moaned again when I felt his fingers playing with my nipples.

“Let them see. Let them know you’re mine,” he growled in my ear. I felt him moved behind me as he grinded his erection at my back. “Blake, can we…” he almost pleaded. One of his hands was playing with my right nipple while the other disappeared into my boxers which I almost scream in shock.

I looked up to him through my clouded eyes and nodded. “I need you too…just don’t put anything in,” I said and moaned again when he bit my shoulder. I got up and turned around to face him. I cupped his face in my palms and kissed him, our tongues battling for dominance. I felt his hands pushed away my boxers and I lifted my legs so I could get rid of them. He then took his boxers off too.

We were naked, on both of our knees with our skins touching each other in the heated morning. His hands gripped my hips and pulled me closer so our erections were touching. I looked down and it was no surprise that he was larger and longer than mine. “Like what you see?” he teased, rubbing my ass cheeks. I chuckled and kissed him again, flicking his tip with my fingers. He hissed and accidentally squeezed my ass in which I groaned.

We both kept kissing each other as we grinded. Cum was leaking from our tips and as I was about to protest for him to do something, he pushed me towards the bed and I felt the soft mattress behind me. “Spread your legs, love,” he rasped against my ear and I obliged willingly.

He leaned down so our cocks were touching each other again. This time he was humping me and I lifted and moved my hips to meet his pace. The feel of his cock against mine was heavenly. Even his cum was dripping furiously on my stomach and I wrapped my arms around his shoulder to encourage him to go faster.

And he did.

“God…Blake…if this feels this good…I don’t know what’ll happen to me when we make love one day…” he panted as he increased his speed and friction was killing me.