Tami OC

This is Tami, my OC

     This is Tami, my OC. She is the first child of Asgore and Toriel, Asriel's older sister. She was born when monsters still lived on the surface. She was part of an elite group of monsters ( Which forms into the Royal Guard when monsters are forced underground) chosen to protect the royal family, even though she was part of it. She wouldn't give up until her father let her in. Tami rose to become its leader, and the most feared monster warrior, even above her father.

     Her staff allows her to use blue magic. It was crafted by the Royal Scientist for safety reasons. Tami had so much magical energy, it was literally seeping out her body. The staff stores some of it, transforming it from fire magic to blue magic. Her armor inspired Undyne's undying form.

     I have a little story about her.

     Tami was always skilled at magic. Once, when she was a child, she accidentally set her father's cape on fire. He praised her and began to train her in fire magic.

     Tami always was scared, though. Scared of herself. She was so worried that she would hurt somebody, for no matter how much she trained, she could not control her magic.

     But one day, someone approached her. He said that he could help her. She accepted, and he vanished for a few weeks, returning only now and then to look at her soul. She was confused, how could he help her without seeing her?

     One day, he presented her with a stick that had a blue bulb on top. She glanced at him, wondering if he should get medical care. He explained it eagerly.

     "Īt wiłl stóre yoür màgić änd łet yoū úse błue magįc frøm ìt!"

     The following days she trained with it, enjoying the blue magic. She felt so much lighter as well, and things no longer randomly caught fire around her.

     Many years later, Asgore ran up to her.

     "The humans are attacking. They're trying to drive us into the mountain. We have to fight."

She bolted outside and was shocked by the scene. There was already a thin layer of dust covering anything. Tami glanced frantically around for her mother, and sighed in relief when she saw her defending the birth house.

She growled'"These humans have no honor!"

She charged into battle, sending the nearest humans flying away with her staff. She shot fire balls into the fray, drawing more magic from the staff. We have to draw them out. They had the advantage of surprise, but if we get them away from each other, we will win.