Chapter .11

Blake's pov:

So... There's this girl.

And I really like her.

But the thing is...

I DONT KNOW WHY!

I seriously just met her an hour ago and I can't get her out of my mind. Her voice rings through my mind, her body flashes past my eyes and her words and laughter stays permanent in my mind. I don't understand it.

Her attitude isn't the best... But that just makes me like her more. I still don't get how I can like her within only an hour but somehow I do. And I'm guessing she does too... I mean she did say yes to the date...

I groan and bury my hands in my hair. Geez, I'm going insane.

I don't even care that she's Carolines best friend... Or the fact that she's underage and if we did get caught being together I would go to jail. And this is saying something since I barley even know her. We just have that invisible attraction. But it's too strong and hard for me to handle.

Deciding that I'll just leave the date until the morning, I roll onto my side and start thinking about Audrey...

×××

"Blake!"

I pretend like I don't hear my sister calling me.

"Blake! Get up!"

Ignore.

"BLAKE!"

"Shit Cary! You didn't have to push me out of the damn bed! I was sleeping!"

My sister smirks at me from my bed, where I'm now laying on the floor fur to the strength of her man hands. I glare at her before pushing myself to my feet and grabbing my shirt.

"I don't care. I need to talk to you!"

Once I slip my shirt on, I go over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "What is it? And hurry up. I'm kinda in a rush." Yea so I can go to work and then go on my date.

"Well.... I was just wondering what you thought about Audrey?"

I almost choked on my toothpaste. I coughed and slit it out, slowly looking towards my little sister. "What?"

She laughs, rolling onto the edge of the bed with a large smirk on her face. "Do you like her?" I glare at her before brushing my teeth again and looking into the mirror. "What are you talking about? I just met her yesterday." Yet you already like her.

Shut up, brain!

"So? You were the one who asked her out so you must've liked her."

I cursed under my breath and spit out my toothpaste. "Okay yes. I like her. But I swear if you go and tell everyone and-"

"YAY! IM GOING TO GO TELL EVERYBODY! MY BROTHER LIKES AUDREY!" She jumps up and runs out of the room.

"Cary, no!" I try running after her but it's no use. I sigh and shake my head. Damn it...

My eyes linger over to the paper on my bed that wasn't there before. I instinctively grab it.

I got Audrey's # for ya, big bro! Go get em!

(347) 298-7614

P.S. You break her, and I'll break you.

Love you! ❤

-Cary

I laugh and shake my head. Gotta love my sister.