1. Tsundere Problems

"Taka, wait please! ...Don't ignore me!!"

A tall, slim dark-haired man said loudly with a worried look on his face as he ran after his petit bandmate and boyfriend.

The latter one was hurriedly walking away from him -the sound of his steps filled the silence of the empty hallway- as he drank cold water from a plastic bottle.

"Taka! I'm talking to you!"

[ Some minutes before ]

Tonight's concert had finished a couple of minutes ago and there could still be heard the screams of the thousands of enthused fans throughout the venue. As always, it had been another extremely exciting, successful one.

Every fan that had attended it would go home with a special memory of this night's live.

Their smiling faces were going around Uruha's and the other member's minds. It made their hearts feel pleased and proud of what they do and who they are.

They were backstage and the lead guitarist suggested a group hug to celebrate another outstanding performance, everyone cheered.
First he was hugged by the raven rhythm guitarist Aoi, who then gave him a 'thumbs up' with both hands.

Then he turned to Reita, who gave him a friendly pat on his shoulder; but instead of receiving a hug, an arm was wrapped around his neck and his beach blonde friend ruffled his hair while smiling like an idiot, "Great job Shima!" they both laughed, having a good time. "Don't do that to my hair asshole!"

When he was released, he received a strong, firm hug from Kai along with his known sunshine-like bright smile, "Good work!"

But when he went over to hug his short boyfriend, this one was looking at him with a scowl on his face; before Uruha could say or do anything, the vocalist turned around and walked away with a menacing aura of annoyance and superiority.

Uruha stood frozen in that spot, dumbfounded and confused.

Wha-?... WHAT.THE.FUCK???

Before the concert started, everything was fine between us! Takanori smiled at me and even smacked my ass as a "Good luck" for tonight's concert! And now he looks like if he wanted to stab me to death and then throw my corpse into the ocean!!

I haven't done anything wrong... right?! Ahhhh fuck!
Okay, okay. Calm down Kouyou, calm down...
You... you just have to ask him what's wrong and-!

But all those thoughts were interrupted when a hand touched his shoulder, calling for his attention; he turned around and saw a worried looking leader.

-You've been standing there for a while with a weird expression on your face... Are you okay? Do you feel bad?

[AN.- Ahhh... Mommy Kai at the rescue]

-Eh? Ah! Yes, I'm fine. Sorry Kai-kun, but I have to go!

And with that he ran past him, leaving a confused leader behind.

I have to find him and clear up everything between us! But where could he be??? ...Ah! The changing room!

The venue was very big, so he ran as fast as he could to said room, but unfortunately he wasn't there. Reita was drying his face with a towel, while Aoi was taking off his sweaty t-shirt and tossing it to his side, revealing a slim torso and a slightly toned six pack.