Destruction

Picture and song aren't that important just thought it was cool also the sun/moon is your guild symbol bye -author-chan

YOUR POV

"Listen my fellow guild members friends family your lives could be at stake." I announced hoping they would not panic. Thankfully they didn't.

"The most powerful team from fairy tail has been rumored to be here to end this guild since we are a dark guild, please don't panic pack your things and leave here and this guild as soon as possible please." Most everyone obeyed they new I would never joke on something this serious. The team supposedly rumored to be coming should be here  in about a week that should give them time to pack up and flee. 

** 1 week later **

"Hey wherever your hiding come out, maybe if you cooperate we can work this out with out fists and violence." A strong voice called down the corridors as I pulled my cloak over my head.

"We surrender to you, my fellow comrades have fled and I do not wish to fight. Please don't hunt them they do not want revenge or redemption. We were a peaceful people if you wish you may even take my life if necessary just please don't hurt anyone." I said to them kneeling down and showing respect. I then heard whispers. Then someone mutter. "She's to short it can't be her." I did not like that statement but remained as I was.

"We shall spare you and your comrades after all we were sent here to eliminate a threat but obviously you do not wish to fight, but may I ask one thing of you?" The presumed leader asked. "Of course as I stated before you may even take my life if you wish." I answered. "We do not see reason to do that but, we would like to know if you would join our guild." They started. "Of course it would be an honor." I say. "Alright please go gather a few of your things them and we will take you there." They replied. Then I went to my room. "Nikki, Nikki where are you!?!" I whisper yelled. Then I saw her little head pop out of nowhere. "I'm right here momma." "Oh thank goodness well gather your things we're moving." I said grabbing things that I needed. Soon I was ready and Nikki was too.

I then walked out the door and off I went.
My guild has officially been Destroyed forever. Goodbye to the only home some us ever had goodbye forever my friend I created you and now I destroy you returning you to where you came from I will make a new home. Back to the shadow of creation my friend my home my family my... everything.

Hey guys hope you liked it and leave suggestions plz bye bye btw plz if you want the next chapter comment ok