6 : The Tiny Old Man

Gray's POV

I was... scared

All of a sudden I hear something running towards me then I felt a LOT of pain. *grunts* "Right in the... man..hood..." I said slowly falling over. "Ha! Weak dumbass!!! Got beat up by some little girl!" Cana shouted at me then I lost consciousness.

Your POV

The drunk was shouting insults at grey and then I heard another voice it was Nikki. "I AM NOT SOME LITTLE GIRL!!! Right Momma!!" Nikki shouted at the drunken woman. "*sighs* yes Nikki is correct she is not some little girl she is an ecxeed, more specifically my ecxeed not to mention a total bad ass!" I said with a dull expression.

"DID I HERE ECXEED NO, NO, NO, NO!!! I am not dealing with another potential threat knuckle headed guy to go stomping around killing everything!!!" The small man shouted decreasing in volume and size that must be the guild master. Then he looked up...straight at...me. "And WHO might you be you lovely young lady are you lost? Or maybe your here because you need a favor? Hmmm what is it that you need?" He asked me like I was some helpless little girl.

"Oh, I am quite sorry..." I said turning to Gray, Natsu, and Erza. "I guess I'm not welcome here, it also seems that I am a 'potential threat' well I guess this is goodbye, just like I thought I am not welcome in any place other than my own. Which is... gone." I said almost crying. I then felt someone wrap their arms around me in a hug. I then collapsed in the person's arms and cried, after such a long time of holding in every single thing the pressure of it all, it finally broke me. Shattered, broken my...my walls I, I can't...feel them. WHERE ARE THEY I CAN'T FIND THEM!!! NO, NO NO NO NO NO I-I NEED THOSE WALLS. I NEED THEM I CAN REBUILD THEM. YEAH I'LL JUST REBUILD THEM B-B-BIGGER AND STRONGER!!! NOTHING WILL BE ABLE TO BREAK ME...ever again.

I had been sobbing but then I stopped. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" I laughed maniacally. Scaring everyone successfully was easy. I stopped with a large evil grin on my face looking around. "Everyone evacuate if you value your lives! She has snapped. This is NOT a normal person she is the demonic goddess better known as the Death Rainbow. I repeat evacuate now!!!" Erza said heading for the door. I stood but instead of standing on my feet I was hanging in the air like a puppet on strings flying towards the door. I'm so sorry but this time it's not going to end well for me at least. Someone please stop me PLEASE!!!

I can't do this... not a-again. I then felt cold ice hit my body but the cold was replaced with warm ,NO, hot blood.

I smiled I felt someone embrace me. I couldn't open my eyes but I knew... "Thank y-you Gra-ay..." I said slipping off into the dark abyss called insanity.

To think this was all caused by a Tiny Old Man

The end!!!

Just kidding there will be more don't worry but please those of you who read this I am having serious writers block and I NEED you to help me any ideas any at all will be greatly appreciated.

Also who hates those x Reader books where it's like you suddenly see this person who you think is hot so logically the next thing that happens is, you make out. I mean really just like you don't even talk to this person they barely know you so what do you do you kiss them. Like WTF