What's Up Princess?

I woke up one morning to find my little daughter Lauren who is three on the floor in her room with a pen and paper in her hand trying to write something. I only stood by the door of her room when she spotted me I looked astonished as she was only three and she was writing 'what you writing cutie' I exclaimed 'nothing I-I'm dwaring!' Lauren stuttered.

I left the doorway to go to the kitchen to make Lauren her apple juice and piece of toast but when I adventured into the kitchen Nathan was already there with all of our food on the table ready for us to eat. "Hello Nath, wow I didn't expect you to do this!"

"Oh hello baby, where's Lau her breakfast is on the table?!"

"She's upstairs in her room apparently drawing but she looks like she's writing!"

"She's whattt, she's only three and should be playing with her teddies!!"

"Calm down Nath, do you want me to go and get our little princess?"

"No no I will go and get her and see what she is doing."

"Good Luck on finding out she won't tell me the truth."

So Nathan goes to get my little cheeky monkey of a daughter while I made two cups of tea for moi and him .

Nathan's POV

"Good Luck on finding out she won't tell me the truth!" Clo explained

"Princess what are you doing under your bed?"

"It's mummy, she shouted at me." Lau cried

"Shhh it's alright Princess, how about if you come out from there and tell me everything, I will spend the whole day with you and you only."

I held my hands out for my little princess to jump into them and she did just that. I was rocking her side by side to calm her down and make her stop crying when Clo entered and was about to speak to us but when she saw Lau's eyes red and puffy she mouthed what's wrong with our little angel? So I mouthed back I will talk to you later! Whilst still rocking my little girl. "Daddy I'm Hungry!" Lau's little voice crocked. So I stood up with Lauren still in my hands and we went to the kitchen.

Chloe's POV

I heard someone come down stairs so I was presuming it was Nath and my girl Lauren and I was right it was them with Lauren still in Nathan's arms "Lauren go and sit in your chair while I make you a fresh piece of toast" I asked her but she wasn't moving from Nath's arms "Go and sit in your seat and i will be over in a minute princess I promise" Nathan whispered to Lau and then she finally got out of his arms and ran to the table but just then a loud bang came from where she was running. Crying and screaming started to fill the room and that's when I noticed my precious baby girl on the floor with blood coming out of her head ...