Chapter 4- Limp but beautiful

Toms POV

So we were all waiting for the text off Nath saying that we can see the bands mascot and his little princess Lauren but I know right now the lovey dovey couple will be sobbing 'cause they have to see their daughter in pain. My phone started ringing, playing Glad You Came! Yep you guessed it I'm partially up myself. I love hearing the band sing all the time! Anyway the call is off my girlfriend Kelsey

"Hey Kels, what do you want?"

"Hey Tom Tom, can't I just ring my boyfriend and not want anything?!"

"Well yeah but me and the boys are not really in the right state right now!"

"Oh no what's happened, I will come over right now!"

"Kels no nee"

So now Kelsey put the phone down on me and Is coming over, just because I said there was something wrong.

Chloe's POV

Me and Nathan arrived outside the hospital room with Lauren Aimeé Sykes written on a whiteboard which was on the door. Just as the doctor opened the room up, Nathan turned to me and mumbled "Clo, I'm nervous, I'm the one who got her into this state I should be the one in that bed recovering!"

"Babe don't say that, no one deserves to be in that bed and don't blame yourself as its no ones fault it just happened!"

I had tears in my eyes when my baby tried to blame it all on him. Finally the door opened and I just burst into tears and ran up to my princess who looked so limp and pale but at least she was awake and smiling at Nathan who gave her the presents we brought and she loved them. I helped her put on the tiara, missing all the stitches she has in her head which was pretty hard as there was at least five in her head and yes she's only 3 so her head is small but anyway my princess looked beautiful no scrap that she looked like a princess even more then she was before!

Max POV

Toms phone rang and the rest of us got our hopes up that it would be Baby Nath saying that we can see Lauren but no it was only Kelsey stupid Kelsey! Yeah I liked her and everything but sometimes she does drag Tom away at the worst of times, like now! Just think if Nath called Tom now he wouldn't get it as he's talking with Kelsey which then leads to us not seeing Lauren and supporting Nathan and Chloe, then Nath having a go at us for not supporting him through this tough time and it would be all Kelsey's fault!

"Guys Kelsey is coming round like now!" Tom merrily exclaimed

"Tom, don't you know what we're going through and you decide to be all happy and cheery inviting Kelsey round!!!" I kind of lost control and started shouting in front of them all while giving evils to Tom.

"Calm down Max, I know your upset and you hate seeing Nath broken but he's going to be fine and will be out of that hospital and in this studio recording new music while our mascot is cheering us on!" Jay calmed me down, held me back but nope I wasn't having it! I ripped out of Jay's grip then slapped, punched, anything you name, I would of done it! (Guys if your dirty minded, eww no not everything!)

Tom's POV

"Guys, Kelsey is coming round like now!"

"Tom, don't you know what we're going through and you decide to be all happy and cheery inviting Kelsey round!!!" Woah Max just retaliated on me, I never thought this day would come when Max actually does this! I thought we had a Tomax bromance! But obviously not .