Chapter 9- Told You Princess

I left the kitchen as Chlo didn't seem happy about what I did! I don't see why she's unhappy with me to be honest I tried to make breakfast as Chlo did it all the time except last Tuesday the morning of the accident where I managed as it was only Lau's toast and our cereal! Anyway my big surprise later should enlighten her mood but first I suppose I need and go and get Lau ready!

"Princess where are you?"

Just as I walked into the front room I spotted Lau lying on the sofa asleep! Aww she's so cute when she's asleep but I have to wake her and I know she gets rather moody when awoken so this is not going to end well!

"Lau wake up darling we need to get ready for today!" I whispered onto her face which made her shiver!

Here comes the crying and screaming from Lau just because I woke her up!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" there was the screaming and tears are now falling down her face

"Shhhhh Lau, we need you to get dressed!"

Half hour later

Chloe's POV

I made breakfast instead of Nath as I could actually cook without setting the fire alarm off! But when I went to get them from the front room neither Lau or Nath were in there! Where could they be? Well I suppose Nath could be getting Lauren dressed but it really wouldn't take this long unless she's in a mood which normally happens after someone wakes her up!

I better really check on them 'cause all I know they could be injured! So I dragged my way upstairs and into my little princesses room to find her sitting on her bed while Nath was trying to put her top on but she was refusing which I could see got Nath really stressed!

"Hey my two cuties!"

"Mummy!" Lau came running to me half undressed!

"Hey gorgeous" Nath exclaimed as he got off Lau's bed to come and hug me!

"Lauren, let daddy put your top on so we can go out!"

"Noooooo"

"Lauren" I spoke strictly but firmly at the same time.

After 20 minutes we finally got into the car well I say all of us I actually mean Nathan did as Lauren once again was being a pain and wouldn't put her shoes on and get in her car seat.

"Lauren by the time I count to 4 I expect you in your seat ready for daddy to strap you in! One... Two... Three... Four"

Later that day!

Lauren's POV

We got out the car and arrived at a Zoo! I like zoos they have sloths in and I like sloths! After we entered I wanted to be picked up by daddy so I started crying

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh

"What's up Lau?" Daddy said

"My feet hurt" I was holding my arms out at him and luckily he picked me up!

"Daddy look tigers"

"No princess thats not a tiger!

Daddy said while still carrying me around. It growled and he said "That's mummy on a good day!"

I giggled and mummy shouted

"Nathan Sykes if you want to sleep in the same bed as me tonight i suggest you stop filling our daughters head with mindless nonesense!"

"Told you Princess..."