Pietro Maximoff #2

If you mentioned [Y/N] [Y/L/N] in front of Pietro Maximoff, you would see how fond he was of the girl. He would light up like a kid on Christmas Eve, and practically bounce in his place. At first his fellow Avengers would tease him about his schoolboy crush, but now it had gotten to the point where they just wanted him to hook up with her already.

"Seriously, Sonic. Why not just ask her out?" Commented Clint Barton, staring at the ceiling in the lounge area. Bruce nodded his silent agreement, glancing over at the speedster whom was blushing profusely at this point.

"Because little Pietro here is too shy to even utter a single pickup line in her presence." Tony gripped Pietro's shoulders from behind and shook them roughly, causing the younger male to groan and shake him off.

"I am not shy! I just don't want to bother her, she's a busy woman!" He struggled to find an excuse for avoiding conversation with his fellow Avenger and crush. Steve snorted from the couch, still fiddling with the remote and flipping through channels. Pietro crossed his arms and groaned again, sitting beside his giggling sister on the other couch.

"They're right, brother. You're just avoiding her because you find her attractive." Stated Wanda with a wiggle of her eyebrows. Her brother gave her an unamused look, but the blush on his cheeks gave away what he thought of the whole ordeal.

"Well, who doesn't find her attractive, she's a fine piece of-"

"Stark!" Growled Pietro, glaring at him. Tony raised his hands, muttering a 'just saying'. The silver-haired male sighed and sunk further into his seat, sulking at all the teasing he was recieving.

"We could always just write her a note and say it's from Pietro?"

"What is this, third grade? Come on, Bruce, you know better."

As the bickering continued, [Y/N] walked into the kitchen unnoticed by all the Avengers. (Except Wanda and Vision of course).

"Well, then we force him to talk to her! Lock them both in a room and swallow the key or something."

"What am I supposed to say to her, Barton? 'Oh hi, [Y/N]. I must say I do find you very attractive, and I might have very well fallen for you. How about we grab a cup of coffee when Clint has finally shit out the damn key that's keeping us in here?'"

"I don't know, it might work you know."

Everyone turned to [Y/N] who was eating an apple and leaning against the counter. She smirked at Pietro, blocking out a certain philanthropist whom was currently laughing his backside off.

"Hah, you're screwed, Speedy!" He yelled between laughter, making his way to his lab.

"If he plays his cards right, then maybe." Pietro choked on air as the words left her mouth, coughing as his face turned a bright red. This caused Clint to burst into laughter, along with some others who were chuckling. Steve was turning up the volume of the TV at this point.

"So about that coffee." Said [Y/N] as she plopped down by Pietro, smiling at him.

"Uhm, uh-"

"What happened to the cocky Quicksilver? Cat got your tongue?" Teased Clint.

"No, but I do." Smirked [Y/N] as she leaned forward and kissed the speedster. Pietro froze, but soon melted into the kiss. Whistles were heard, but frankly neither of them cared at the moment. As they pulled back, Pietro smirked and stood up. In one quick motion, he had pulled her off her feet and carried her into the elevator, already heading for the first floor.

As the doors closed, the silver-haired male kissed her sweetly again, holding her hips in place. As the doors parted to the first floor, they pulled back.

"Let's have that coffee, no?"

~

A/N: MY BABY

~Anja