Tony Stark #1

[Y/N] had messed up, big time. Not only had she snuck into her boss' lab without him knowing she was there, no. Something far worse had taken place the last 10 minutes. [Y/N] was clumsy and she was not the kind of person to think about consequences. And that sums up how she got in the situation at hand.

"I can't... get this stupid thing off..." She grumbled, pushing and pulling at the Iron Man suit part wrapped around her right forearm. It was smaller than the suit the inventor of this artifact usually wore, so she had been curious about whom it could belong to. And that's how she ended up with the practical bear trap wrapped around her arm up to her elbow.

"What the actual fuck is this thing anyway?!" [Y/N] continued to grunt as she hit her forearm against the metal table she had found it on. The lab was a mess even before she came in, but now it was even more so.

Meanwhile, Tony Stark aka Iron man was making his way to the same lab [Y/N] was in, a skip in his steps as he whistled a tune he could not remember. Why was he in such a good mood? Because he was gonna see his assistant of course. He would be able to tease the poor, innocent [Y/N] [Y/L/N], which he enjoyed very much so. But when he finally passed the doorway of the lab, what he met was far from what he expected. He was met with [Y/N] repeatedly hitting her arm against the table, whining and pulling at the suit piece stuck to her skin.

"Should I come back?"

"Mr. Stark!" Shit, swore [Y/N]. He's totally going to fire me. Tony scoffed and shook his head, strutting forward with such confidence, it practically draped after him like a cape.

"I'm not gonna bite your head off, calm down." He mumbled with a smirk, leaning on the metal table and observing the scene in front of him. The younger girl looked horrified where she stood, as if she was awaiting her fate served on a silver plate.

"I-I came early and saw the suit part. It looked smaller than the others, so I didn't think and-" She trailed off when Tony began laughing turning to the computer on his side.

"FRIDAY, pull up the plans." Without any words exchanged, his AI had opened a hologram of what looked like one of Tony's suits, only more-

"It's smaller, more feminine?"

"Really? I didn't notice." Sassed the billionaire. His assistant huffed and continued to observe the print of the suit.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well, what do you think?!" Tony let his hands fly up to gesture to the print, before falling to his sides in exasperation. [Y/N] tilted her head with a confused frown adorning her features, then glanced back to the hologram.

"It's... nice?"

"Oh for christ's sake, small fry."

Tony then pressed a button on the suit part wrapped around [Y/N]'s arm, and soon after a lot of rustling was heard.

"Mr. Stark?"

"Oh come on, I've told you to call me Tony, [Y/N]." Tony smirked, clapping his hands together. Shortly after, the rest of the suit flew in and wrapped around [Y/N]'s small form, fitting her body perfectly. The face part shut over her face, casting her in darkness for a while, until Tony pressed another button on the side of the mask.

"What. Do. You. Think?" He had his hands on her shoulders, searching her face for any emotion. Realization hit her and a wide smile made it's way to her lips.

"You made this for...?"

"For you, obviously." [Y/N] grinned and threw her arms around Tony's neck, laughing.

"Thank you, Tony!" The billionaire smiled softly, hugging her quickly.

"Watch the shirt. Do you need help out of the suit or?"

"Yes."

"Too bad."

"Tony!"

~

A/N: this didn't turn out the way I wanted it too, and it's making me kinda sad :(

well, here's another imagine!

~Anja