Driver..Roll up the Partion

Human AU...Also this is more of a tease if anything.

Ruby POV

I was in the club with a few friends. I was dancing with some girl with short blue hair...I think she said her names was Leslie or something like that. Then I saw her. She had long blonde flowing hair with the deepest blue eyes she had ever seen. Maybe a little bit taller than me. Her skirt barely made it half way down her thighs. 

By the looks of it, she came with friends. The next day we had some rehersal for a show, but I can make sure that she has a grand time.When she walked towards  the bar, heads turned to see the beauty that stood out with stunning essence. I made my way over to her.

"What can I get for you," the bar tenders asked.

She said," Strawberry lime margarita."

The dude looked at me with the same question," Rum and Coke...On me"

" Well, then...seeing how you are buying...can I get a name."

" Ruby...and you?"

" Sapphire."

We talked for a minute after we got our drinks  before she decide she wanted to leave. She had stuff to do in the morning but was stuck because her and her friends DD was currently screwing the DJ. 

" If you need a lift, I came here in a limo. I just need an address." I said.

" Sure..Thanks." Sapphire replied. 

I paid the bartender, and walked out of the bar with my arm around Sapphire's waist. We were then bombarded with paparazzi.

" Madame, how are you enjoying your stay?"

" Who is this?" 

" Madame! Over here!"

" How are you enjoying Ibiza?"

"Who are you performing with at the International Music Awards?"

When we were in the safety of the limo, Sapphire looked a little flustered.

" Madame?"

" Yeah...Madame Wouj... My stage name." I said.

"Wouj...what language is that?"

" Haitian Creole"

She giggled. At this point the driver had pulled off. 

" Where to Miss.?"

"Ca Na Xica... Gracias"

  The look in Sapphire's eyes gleamed with such emotion as she leaned over and kiss me. 

The kiss turned heated as I grabbed at her skirt to hike it up further. I felt the limo stop and I could have sworn I saw a flash. I reached up and hit the button to put the partition up. We were lost in the throes of passion as our hands slowly teased, touched, kissed. 

I opened Sapphire's legs not at all surprised at how wet her warm folds had become. Slowly, deliberately, I continued to tease her as moans filled the air. I rubbed her now swollen clit, small circular caresses, continuing to kiss her lips, moving down her neck, down her chest. Hands were everywhere. The next thing I know we hear the driver.

" Excuse me, we are here. Miss Ruby is this not where you are staying?" the driver said.

Well I'll be. 

Later at the award show....

Sapphire performed the song she wrote lasts night....Let's just say, I think the world knows hat we did in the back if that limo.