Mine and Only Mine... Part 2

Warning: Themes of nonconsensual sex, hostage situation, and possibly brainwashing. If you are uncomfortable please don't read.Also this is just experimental. I probably won't do this type of story again, unless requested. Okay End of warning. More at the end.

Sapphire's POV

Sitting in her lap was..perfect. Ruby's heart was pounding against her chest. Her nervousness was so cute. I grabbed her shirt on both sides of the row of buttons and pulled. Some went flying as I ripped her shirt opened. I can feel myself smiling. This was what I was wanting for so long...ever since high school. The perfect abs. I can feel myself shaking with anticipation.

The night I had planned for her. After what she said, I knew she was lying, but I can make it the truth. Nipple clamps, dildos, a few strapons. She flinches as I dragged my nails down the length of her chest and stomach.

"Umm , ma-maybe we should wait.."She stuttered out,"You know..We're still a fairly new couple and all.."

"I know. We should. But you look so cute like this," I answered. " I should have brought the camera too. To remember this moment forever."
"Aren't you worried someone might get ahold of it."
"...You make an excellent point, but at the same time imagine the views if it's uploaded to a pornsite....I should make an account for us, just for funsies. "

I grabbed her small boobs and squeezed them...hard. Ruby jumped at this. I hummed a song that had always been in my heart as I squeezed and pulled at her chest. Ruby squirmed in the chair. I took one of my hands and placed at the button on her shorts. I'm regret not taking off her pants before retying her to the. Oh well, where's the fun in that.

"Oh, Ruby, before I forget. I'll give you a choice,"I said

"A choice?"
"Yes, silly. Either you use something in that bag on me or I can use it on you....Or both...Both is good."
"....Pineapples..."
"No safe words!"

I tried. I got out of lap and pulled down her shorts and underwear down. It's cute that she wears boy shorts.
"I never agreed to this,"she yelled.

"Funny..I thought you did," I replied.

I walked back over to the table with the bag. I pulled out a small vibe and turned it on.

" Open your legs wide apart. This vibe up three settings. Can you handle that?"

Ruby just stared at me. With those pretty, brown eyes on me, I pulled her legs apart and placed the vibe against her clitoris. She tried to move away from it, but I grabbed her thigh. I forced her legs closed so it would stay in place. I the sat in her lap for good measures.

I pulled off my light blue camisole to reveal my braless chest. I grabbed either side of her face and pulled her toward my D cup breasts.
"Just imagine waking up to this everyday, Ruby," I said.

Her response was a bit muffled, but she was motorboating my boobs so I ignored it. I reached down into my shorts and massaged my own clit. I used my other hand to keep Ruby's face in my boobs.
"Now I'll ask again...Do you want to use something on me or do you want to me to use something on me.?"

I pulled Ruby's face from my chest so she could answer. Her response was,"Go fuck yourself."

I sighed and pulled off my shorts and thong. I grabbed the bag and pulled out a strapless strapon. I lifted Ruby ever so slightly so I can put her end in, the vibe fell long forgotten, but she was squirming...again. I slapped her and it stunned her ever so slightly. I took advantage of it and shoved it in. Ruby cringed at that invasion, and I apologized for the discomfort I caused.

I slowly sat her back down in the chair. Her squirming was becoming annoying...but it was also cute. The tip of the strap-on eases between my pussy lips. I'm soaking wet and take the first few inches and feel it as it stretched and filled me.

"Say my name," I said when the strapon was fully seated in me.

"Fuck you."

I slapped her and repeated,"Say. My. Name."
I began to move up and down on the strapon. I see she is struggling not to give in to the pleasure. I move faster, practically bouncing in her lap. I know it is rubbing her all the right ways.

"Come on Ruby...Say my name," I cooed.

I was at half mast, I needed to hear this.
"S..Sapphire! Okay. SAPPHIRE!"

I came when I heard her scream my name. This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship....

So Yandere!Sapphire.I am sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable. This is just experimental. Also thank you for being patient for like...2 months. I'm trying to catch up on updates.
I needed to step back for a moment. I'm trying to get stuff together to be updated/published. So more roasts, family moments, and pure smut coming your way.