Genderbent Halloween Special

Featuring Neelam and Rohan. Don't like it Don't read. 
Neelam's costume - Alice 
Rohan's costume - Dr. Facilier

Neelam's POV

Neelam's POV

I love Halloween! The costumes, the decorations...Hot guys in costumes. A friend at work invited me to a costume party, and I decided on a genderbent Alice. I was torn between wearing heels or flat shoes, but in the end decided on heels. When you have the legs for it, you own it...don't judge me.

Anywho, it was roughly 9 something when I got to the place. I've already seen at least 12 Harley Quins, four Jokers, a Deadpool ( I need to find him before I leave) and a Trump. 

"Hey, Miss Alice,"someone called out. 

I ignored them. I forgot where I sat my drink, so I went to get a new one. I grabbed some water out of the cooler and went outside. The cool autumn air hit my skin and sent chills down my spine. 

"Cold,"a voice inquired.

I jumped and turn to the owner. Some guy dressed as Dr. Facilier was sitting on the deck. 

"A little, "I answered. 

The guy took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders. 

"What a gentleman,"I said,"Neelam."

"Rohan."

"Wait..as in..Lord of the Rings, Rohan?"

Rohan said," Yes and no."

We both laughed.  For a while we forgot about the party, and just talked outside.  Turns out he was in college part time for a degree in psychology, he loves video games, volunteers at the rec on 23rd, and work on the nearby Air Force base. I told him I work for Crystal Gem magazine. 

"So..want to ditch out and get candy,"Rohan suggested. 

"I think we're a little too old to be trick or treating." I said. 

"True...but there is a store not far from here that's still opened. Or we can get the candy later..."

"We could do that..but I rather get a treat now and show you a trick or two later. "

"How about both?"

We both laughed. "But seriously, I want candy,"I said.

"How old are you,"Rohan asked.

"Never ask a lady her age,doctor or not"I sassed.

Rohan and I went back inside. I got a text from my coworker saying he left. I was guided through the crowd of drunks and sluts. We found our way to the front door, and walked out.

"You have a cute butt."

 I replied with , "It is yours all night if you treat it right."

"I am definitely not a pounder."

At that I ran my hand over his cheek and I gave him a light kiss. He responded with a deep kiss so sensual I thought I might come. My head was spinning with desire. The drive to Rohan's was short, but we didn't make it past the living room. We fell into a deep kiss and slowly undressed one another.Rohan caressed my naked bottom as I lightly kissed his neck. Our erections rubbed against each other during our close embrace.

He leaves bites and kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"Fuck, you are tight" he told me,  lubricating my arse. He slowly slid his finger in, causing me to clench at first. He continued fucking me with his finger and then adding a second. 

"Are you ready?" he asked, while putting on a condom.I just nodded. I knew it was going to hurt, but it will be worth it. 

I laid back on the couch. I could feel the tip of his cock against me, slowly forcing its way inside me. The pain was almost unbearable, but in a sadistic way I didn't want it to stop. I slowly pushed back on his rock hard cock, forcing every inch inside me.
He was smiling down at me, knowing that I loved the feeling of him inside me. My dick was harder than ever as I carried on sliding up and down me. He started to wank me off rapidly, but I forced his hand away, knowing that I would come at any second and wanted the feeling to last. My breathing got heavier, his moans became more frequent at he was deeper inside my tight hole. The only other sound was the slapping of his skin against mine. He lifted both of my legs onto his shoulders. He forced himself inside my hole straight away, catching me by surprise and causing me to moan loudly. He was getting rougher but I liked it because I came so hard.  

I could feel his dick spasming inside me as I assume he dropped a huge load. He spanked me hard before withdrawing completely from my used and abused hole. Rohan disposed of the condom, and then carried me to his room. 

"SO...Normally I don't do this, but...Are you free...let's say...Tuesday around 6ish." Rohan asked.

"No...but I am free Wednesday at 7." I answered.

"It's a date."