Let's play a drinking game

Part 2 to Bond with her

Rohan POV

On a scale of 1-10, Sapphire is worse than Neelam. I can't believe that Ruby ate her out...in a library...during school hours.

"Yeah,not my best idea."Sapphire said.

"I have an idea,"Neelam said." Kingdom Hearts drinking game.We can KH2. "

This boy has no idea what he is getting into. Neelam grabbed the white board calendar he keeps by the door and brought it over to the couches.

"1 drink everytime someone says the word "Darkness" or "Heart"

1 drink every time Sora says "Riku" or Kairi"

1 drink every time Goofy and Donald die in combat

1 drink every time someone says the phrase "Sora, Donald, Goofy."

2 drinks every time someone says the words "Darkness" and "Heart" in the same sentence

3 drinks every time Sora throws his Keyblade in the air dramatically just to open a chest.

3 drinks everytime you miss a reaction command and there is no big consequence *Warning: This is likely to cause alcohol poisoning.*

1 drink if Sora's just as confused about what's going as you are, 3 if he's more confused than you."

"Is this okay,"he asked.

"Add '1 shot everytime you see an Organization XIII memeber or they are mentioned.' " I said.

There is no way in this world or the next we aren't going to have a hangover in the morning but oh well. Ruby grabbed a couple of shot glasses and Schnapps from the kitchen. Sapphire made more fries.

"I get hungry when I'm drunk,"She said.

"Or horny,"Ruby said.

Sometime later....

So we've been playing for god knows how long and so far, the only one who is  drunk is Neelam. I mean he later added "2 shots every time somebody preaches about friendship" Like holy shit, Sapphire was holding up, but wasn't far behind Neelam. Ruby was, well, Taking them like a champ. I took a break from taking shots. 

"Ruby...I want to play,"Sapphire said.

"You can play after Rohan dies."Ruby said. 

" I'm talking about something else."
"What is she talking about,"I asked.

"I'm talking about her pussy."

And with that, I saved the game and turned it off

And with that, I saved the game and turned it off. Neelam was passed out behind me. Or atleast I thought he was passed out. I felt a really cold hand under my shirt. I picked up Neelam and took him to our room . After I tucked him in, I led Ruby to the guest room. We said good night and went to bed.

-----------------

The next morning I made breakfast for everyone. Neelam was on the countertop, waiting for the coffee.

"SON OF BITCH!"
Sapphire and Ruby came from their room. I guess something happened.

"Why does look like water and taste like death?"Ruby said.

Sapphire said"Apparently she sat out some water for us, but it turned out to be vodka."

"Drunk Ruby sounds like an asshole,"Neelam commented

Okay so half of this part was deleted for some reason.  I don't know why it was.