15 - Five Months Later

BELLAMY POV

It's become regular thing.

To see Clarke. I would come there because she's more noticeable in Scorpio. Raven would sneak me in and I would see Clarke in her unit. I can tell she wants more then just hanging out in her unit. I felt bad I couldn't hold her hand in public.

Or even leave with her.

The only people at know are Atom,Raven,Octavia,Murphy,Lexa, Jasper and Monty. We would have told the rest of everyone but can't risk more knowing.

I spent some nights with her when I knew it was ok to.

I woke up with blond stands of hair in my face. I didn't mind it at all.

Then she turned to face me knowing I woke up.

"Morning." She said with a soft smile.

"Good morning princess." I say to her holding her close to me.

"You should probably go soon before my mother comes to say hi. She wanted to visit today." She said but I knew we both didn't want me to go.

"Well when is se coming?" I ask.

"In 30 minutes so get going." She said then we both rushed to dress.

I was about to leave when I turned to her.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow." I say the her smiling. "What is it?" She asked smiling "well if I said it wouldn't be a surprise now would it." I say smirking.

She smiled and kissed me "do I have to do anything special for this surprise?" She asked "just wait till I get here then you shall see." I say kissing her one last time then leaving.

My surprise was going to be special. I know how much she wants to do something just the two of us out side of her unit or mine. So I'm going to take her to the Crimson Forest.

The Crimson Forest is the woods that are not in a city but right out side of Scorpio. It's better to go at night then day because in day it just looks like a normal forest but at night the trees turn Crimson red and it's actually beautiful. I never say that. Beautiful.

Granted we'll be alone but at least we'll be together away from any city.

I planed it all out and I never do anything special or nice or any kind thing ever. I don't know what it is about Clarke that makes me care but I just can't contain my feelings for this amazing girl.

I think I may love her.

A/N
Awwwwww I can't I know it's short but I had to get this out of the way but I'll post soon so thx for the read. And votes ☺️