19 - Prisoner #319

CLARKE POV

It's been three weeks in this hell hole of a jail.

And I thought Virgo was nice. Not when it comes to their prisoners. 

Like what the actually fuck do they think we are. Animals.

Obviously.

They still haven't decided on a punishment for me and Bellamy because we're the son and daughter of a council member in Virgo and Scorpio.

We're kinda just disappointments at this point now.

We only get one bath a week and there's always a guard outside of the washroom which is actually very uncomfortable.

I'm wearing the same cloths as I was wearing the first day I got in here. Black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a army green shirt that has a number on the top left corner. #319.

We only get one meal a day. Not even good.

The cell only has a bed, a toilet, and a metal chair. Only one blanket and pillow with a lumpy mattress. You can't share a cell either.

It's been hard not being able to see Bellamy or anyone for that matter.

The guards are just now walking me back to my cell from my meal of the day. I haven't really spoken to anyone the past three weeks. Unless it's a snarky comment.

When I get to my cell the first thing I always to is just sit down in the metal chair and just sit there.

I know that no matter what they talk about me a Bellamy are dead anyway I mean I don't like it but I don't know when they'll actually say it.

It's about two hours later and I'm lying on my bed looking at the ceiling, holding my necklace in my fingers. I'm not supposed to have it but I snuck it.

"Prisoner 319 come with me." A guard comes up to my cell letting me out.

"What now? Am I getting a second meal today." I say sarcastically walking up to him.

He takes me into a room with a table, two chairs and my mother in one of them. I groan.

"Hello Clarke." My mom says smiling at me. The door closes behind me and my hands are cuffed In front of me. I just looked at her and sat down.

"What do you want now?" I say annoyed.

"I want to ask you some questions honey." She said try's to hold my hand but I snatch them away fast.

"What questions?" I say

"About h....him." She said. She can't even say his name.

"Bellamy. His name is Bellamy mom it's not that complicated." I say.

"Right yes Bellamy."

"What do you want to ask about Bellamy?"

"Just a couple of questions about you two."

I nod telling her to ask away.

"Right ok well I just want to ask first how did you both meet?"

"I snuck away to a Scorpio party and we meet there. He didn't know I was a Virgo." I say not looking at her. I could so tell that she hated all my answers.

"Ok and how did your relationship start like what triggered it." She said and it was wired to say to her but she wants truth.

"We slept together that night." I say bluntly.

She looks at me wide eyed.

"Ok so um..... How did you start dating? I guess that's what to say about you two."

I liked this memory of me and him. It's the time were he said I want to make this work because he wanted to see me again.

I smiled

"It was the day after the party when I went home. I remember in the morning he found out who I was but he didn't care. All he cared about was me not my sign but wanted to see if this could work. So he snuck into Virgo and talked me how he didn't care about rules or signs or any of it. Just wanted me." I say as a tear falls from my eyes.

She just looked at me I couldn't tell if she was mad or sad or anything.

I wipe the tears away "uh anyway that's kinda how it started. I didn't think I would ever fall for a cretin let alone a Scorpio but Bellamy changed my life in a good way." I say the leaned in closer to her.

"And dying for someone I love seems like a good way to go I guess." I start to cry again at that.

"Guards take her away!" She calls and they come in to take me back to my cell.

Once I was in there I was just sitting on the floor.crying. I didn't want to die and I know Bellamy didn't either but we would just because we love each other.