20 - The Trial

BELLAMY POV

It's already been three weeks in jail and today is the day were me and Clarke find out if we die or not. Now I don't know what to think.

My hands are cuffed in front of me and I don't look to happy. We're walking down the hall of VH because Kane thought we should do the trial should be at Virgo so here we are.

I'm wearing black combat boots that I didn't bother tying, black pants, and a dark blue shirt with my prisoner number on it.

#736

I hate this whole situation. But I don't regret how it happened. There are two guards holding my arms and Kane walking by them with two more guards.

We get into the court room and the first thing I see is Clarke. I was so happy that she was ok.

I ended up braking out of the guards hold and ran up to her. That's when she noticed me. I put cuffed arms around her hugging as the hand cuffs kept her there.

She tried to hug back but she couldn't with her cuffed hands.

The guards pried me off her and took me to the other side of the room were the Scorpio were sitting.

"Please sit." The judge said.

We all sit and I look at Clarke and she looked back. God I love her so much and I don't want to lose her even if we go together.

"Now I understand that your here because these two fell in love am I right?" The judge said

"Yes your honor." My mother and Kane said looking at us.

"And they are here to be punished correct?" He said

"Yes your honor." My mother said.

"And that is what I shall give you now Bellamy Blake and Clarke Griffin you both are here today because you both broke the biggest rule that we have set in the treaty and for that you shall be punished."

I nodded and looked at Clarke.

"Bellamy Blake your punishment will be lose of air which means you will be put in air lock and we will shut of the air until you stop breathing. Clarke Griffin you will be let go put in jail for two more weeks but you will have to watch Bellamy's death take place." The judge said and my heart stopped.

Only I would have to die. I'm not ok with this because it's not fare in saying this because what will this do to Clarke, Octavia. I can't do this I can't die like this.

I looked at Clarke who was still and started to cry.

"The trial will take place tomorrow at midnight case dismissed." The judge
said and Clarke looked at me with puffy red eyes and I just smiled softly at her. Trying to show her it's ok even though it's not.

I looked at Kane "fine you may say your goodbyes for 10 minutes in that room." He pointed to a room in the hall way.

They take me and Clarke in the room and set guards out side the door.

They un cuffed our hands and Clarke ran up and hugged me tight as soon as the door closed.

I hug her back tightly never wanting to let her go.

"This isn't even fair their only killing you because they think a Virgo shouldn't die for this." She said with a shaky voice.

"I know.... I know it's ok." I say holding her.

She looked up at me "No it's not ok you can't leave me please don't." She said then put her head back into my shoulders.

"You know I don't think I've ever had anyone love me the way you do. Not even my mother because after my father she lost it a little and O was pretty dissent..... I'm just glad that I had you and we made the most of it." I said and she cried more.

"No this isn't ok I can't lose you. I love you more than anything in the world I mean if I lost you I wouldn't know what to do. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me...... I can't lose you too." I knew she was talking about her father.

I rest my four head on hers as a tear falls from my eye and she has many falling from hers.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I say. And ah laughed a little.

"God I love you so much Clarke."

"I love you too." She said then kissed me. This kiss was different from any other we've had. It was sad but passionate. how will this end.

"Times up!" A guard comes into the room to take Clarke away. She's holding onto the collar of my shirt, sobbing.

The guard tries to pull her away.

"No please don't just 5 more minutes please." She pleaded and then she was gone.

CLARKE POV

I'm back in my cell 4 hours later crying in my bed knowing tomorrow at midnight tomorrow i would watch the literal love of my life get the air sucked out of him.

"Clarke honey." It's my mother. I get up mad but still crying then I charge up to the bars of the cell door and get in her face.

"YOUR ONLY KILLING HIM SO I DONT HAVE TO DIE! SO I COULD GET OVER THIS AND BE WITH SOME VRIGO LIKE YOU! WELL GUESS WHAT I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN BE LIKE YOU! I WOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO AT LEAST KEEP HIM ALIVE!" I yell then fall to the ground of my cell and my mother has no clue what to even do that this point.

"I just..... I just don't understand why you can't see that this makes me happy. Bellamy make me happy....." I say then look at the ground as I just sit there and my mom sits down on the other side of the cell bars.

"You know we even said wouldn't it be nice to get married and have kids one day. Just be together. I guess that's to much to ask these days....." I say then wipe my tears away but they just keep falling.

"Clarke I'm so sorry. I didn't know you loved him this much. I wish I could do something."

"Well you made it abundantly clear that you can't so just go and get me when it's time." I say and she leaves.