21

So many things she's feeling right now.

She's utterly confused.

What is happening, exactly?

Was he not mad at her for being a little too ambitious? Or for doing such an insipid act?

She feels stupid yet again for thinking such thoughts during such an untimely moment.

Yes, he's human and all, but-

but looking at how perfect he was just standing there right now. How it seemed like his every feature was sculpted by angels' delicate fingers. How the sun seeped through the large glass windows and its tangerine rays illuminating his perfectly tanned skin and his chocolate brown eyes that were gazing right at her.

Damn's sake, he could be just breathing and he'd make flowers bloom at autumn.

Well, not really, but ya know.

She also feels like melting and turning into gooey and slippery substance.

J-jaejae? I mean, what's with the nickname?

Damn, Taehyung, what was he doing?! She just decided a few hours ago to get over this petty crush she has for him, and here he was- calling her a nickname which she thought was really cute.

Wait.

He actually knew her name in the first place? And for him to create a nickname for her. Has he always known?

Huh.

She was always so sure nobody did.

Dammit.

No.

She cannot falter like this. This isn't right. Nothing in her life has ever been right, and that's the way it should stay.

"Taehyung"

His eyes widened the smallest fraction at the rare sound of Yoon Jaemi's voice.

"Please don't talk to me ever again. I've always been nonexistent so let's keep it that way, okay?"

~*~

She knew things weren't gonna be normal the next morning. Although she hoped it would. But who knows what will happen?

She had no idea what was coming for her that day. But it was definitely what she found in her locker.

Taehyung gave her a letter of his own.