speciurr chaptoe

happy (more than) 100k reads !
thanks, my wittle baby buttcheeks. y'all have always been appreciated.

~*~

"Taehyung, oh my gosh!"

"Do you like it?" he smirked but widened his eyes a fraction in subtle anticipation.

"Why did you do it without giving me a heads up?! I mean, it's hot and- but this is a bit more than just a little change isn't it??"

"You think I look hot in this?" his cheeks were forming into what looked like two big fluffy cotton balls from the way he was grinning satisfyingly.

"Seriously, Tae, that's the only thing you picked up from all that I said?" Jaemi gave him a blank look she's given him probably a gazillion times already. I mean, when Taehyung's the one you're dating, it's inevitable. He's like an unpredictable puppy.

The now-blonde fella pulled his girlfriend by her waist and brought her close until he was happy enough with the short distance between them. "Jaejae thinks I'm hot~~" he said in a sing-song voice whilst doing a silly, cocky facial expression.

Jaemi reached her hands up to palm the lad's face and made an angelic smile with her dark eyes. Anyone would guess she'd say the sweetest thing and so did Taehyung, "You wish you were as hot as Dongwon's pits, boi, u need a little more than hair dye to try and get me attracted to you."

And with that, she went back to painting the canvass she was working on before her boyfriend came in her apartment and surprised her. The poor boy just stood their in disbelief as well as disappointment. He dragged his feet to sit on the other highchair which belonged together with her working table—an edgy design that took part in the modernist interior of her apartment. Her place wasn't anything special when she bought it. Well, what do you expect from something that came with a fairly cheap price. But she made the best of it and turned the place around, knowing the fact that art was her passion.

Taehyung formed his lips into a thin line, an indication of his sulky mood.

"You were always hot."

He whipped his head towards her. "What??"

"I said, my mom loves cabbages so I brought her to the dog pound to buy some pillow cases." She sipped from her latte. ( or latae amirite bc that's my shipname with tae ;) )

"No, Jaejae, I think you said something else. I think it was something between the lines of Tae-is-so-attractive-I'd-beg-for-him-to-have-my-babies."

"Kim Taehyung, I swear to your great grandfather's fungi, I-" she paused because she's. just. that. done. "you can be so over the top sometimes."

The blonde snorted, "Yeah, I'm such a top."

It took her two second to process what he said and hit his biceps with a flabbergasted expression. "Kim Taehyung!"

"And you're Yoon Jaemi! Now we have that settled. How lovely."

"Ugh."

"I can make you groan louder than that."

"That's it!!"

And then the night went down to Tae's face turning red because of laughing so much as Jaemi tries to strangle him, to Jaemi passing out on Tae's lap on the couch as the dude focuses on a unicorn-themed cartoon he was initially forced by his girlfriend to watch.

( author is cryin bc lettuce not lie, we all wish dis wuss us )

~*~

♥ 344 likes

♥ 344 likes

yoons_bby she loved my blondness like how i love her bluntness 🌙

bish_yoono_it *she loved my blondeness like she loves me

yoons_bby see, ur so sweet on social media yet ur as hard as jimin's calves irl @bish_yoono_it

chimney_im_top why am i being dragged into this

joonlosophy101 hah clever caption

dttyoongs @joonlosophy101 hah like ur tryna-be-genius ass

jj97 why does he get to dye his hair and live life and i don't @ mom

jinnie_wwhandsome shh, just drink yer milk @ infant

watchmeneighneigh when will i ever stop being single 😭😭

~*~

( ily from lara, fictional tae, and jaejae ♥ )