//Watari Kyosuke//

"Kirasuya-senpai, Harima-senpai!" We stopped dead in our tracks we knew who those voices belongs to, we turned around only to be tackled by three people "Tomoya-kun!" A white haired kid with dark blue eyes perked up "Akiba-kun!" A yellow haired kid with light blue eyes tilted his head "Watari-kun!" A kid with brown hair and green eyes grinned "Please get off of us!" They let go of us and started helping us up, as I dusted my uniforms Kotarou started scolding our kohais "You guys should know that tackling someone is dangerous! And what did I told you guys in running around the hallways?" He started going on and on about safety while the three either ignored him or pretended to listen to him. I put a hand in his shoulder and speaked "They already know that Harima-kun. We'll talk about this later. It's almost time for your classes to start no?" They paled and checked their phones or watch before dashing off to another direction leaving me with my Harima. I stared at their previous spot before literally dragging Harima to our class. The day passed by in a blink of an eye and it was time for lunch. We met with our kohais and started going to the rooftop. We started eating our obento in a comfortable silence before Watari-kun speaked.

"Ano... Harima-senpai, do you guys play instruments?" He asked leaving me and Harima off guard "... Ah yes, I can play the keyboard a bit while Kirasuya-kun can play the guitar. Why do you ask?" His face glowed ecstatically... "Well! Me, Akiba-kun and Tomoya-kun was planning to make a band and we wanted the both of you to join us!... That is if you don't mind..." His expression dropped and he smiled sadly... We looked at each other and nod a bit. "Sure, we don't mind. But you have to stop tackling us in the hallway understood?" Harima-kun said while the trio just nodded and speaked together "Un! We'll do our best!" They started laughing as we started finishing our obentos chatting a bit here and there.

"So we were added to their band and we started performing in school events and in parties, we kept the band going for one and a half year, but just like what you said happened to Aomine-san Kyosuke-kun started getting cocky and lazy. He stopped attending practices and we persuaded him to practice but the more we ask the more rarer it is for us to see him in the club room, so we left him just like he wanted. He would sometimes go to the club room to practice one song, but that's just it. After he's done he would just leave the room and sleep in the rooftop. We started worrying for him but he just shrugged us off. It was fine, I guess, but on our last performance together, he..."

"Kyo/Kyo-shuu (Kyo is Kyosuke's nickname)!Get down! We're going to perform soon!" Ino and I said to Kyosuke who was resting on the rooftop "I'll be there... Just wait a minute will ya?" He scowled while he started standing up and stretch, he jumped off the place where he was resting on and left the rooftop with us following suite... We got ready for our performance, we tuned our instruments, fixed our clothes and practiced one last time.

"It was fine, Kyosuke-kun went to practice with us before the performance and he singed perfectly, but when we're about to perform he pulled out at the very last second when we were already in the stage. We thought he was just late and we started stalling for him, which made the people get mad at us. When we saw that he weren't coming we were forced to forfeit and the people were either glaring daggers at us, cursing, or throwing things . When we confronted him about it, he just shrugged and told us..."

"It's because you guys can't even keep up to me, if I go there now I know we'll win, it will just be a waste of time to do something when you already know the result... It's much more fun to see you guys having a hard time rather than being there to help you guys to win... I only made this band to have fun after all but now, forget having fun it can't even help me get my mind of something... Oh and by the way... I quit"

"After he said that, he just left us there, we were too stunned to move, we just went back to our house and the next day we tried looking for him. But he kept being an ass and he either insulted us, bullied us, or embarrassed us in front of the whole school... When we couldn't take it anymore we started avoiding him and disbanded the group and our friendship shattered... On graduation day the four of us became friends again and we swore that we will be going to the same school together... And yeah things happen..."

Everything was quiet, nobody moved and even the ones who was usually noisy, couldn't help but to stay quiet because of the heaviness in the air, the only sound that can be heard was a paper being crumpled and some light tapping... Shin went to Rei's side and hugged him, soon everyone followed suite, even Kuroko... When they felt that Rei have calmed quite a bit, they let go and went to their original seats.

"Well now that that's over, Suya-kun would you join us?" Kuta asked. Kuroko just nodded in response, and soon everyone in the table started grinning... "So, let's decide our parts~!" Ino said happily while the others excluding Kuroko nodded... Kuroko just sweatdropped...

Note: I'm sooooo sorry for the short chapter! (T^T)I swear that next chapter will be longer! (x.x) I'm dying here! And as for the Watari's name I(Blight) just did some random pick, but I swear he will be included in the future! Probably? (>.<*) And the picture ain't mine ;p

-Shiku-