//Quitting//

Warning! Kuroko is OOC here because he decided to try to at least no hide his emotions, because he won't be playing basketball any time soon...

Kuroko's POV

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Vlack Rozes!" We took that as a cue to enter the stage, upon our entrance we were greeted by loud noises and blinding lights, nonetheless we didn't let that bother us. "Everyone present here today, I want to hear you guys... Make. Some. Noise!" And after I said that everyone started cheering. Smirking Rei grabbed the mike from me "Now now... I think everyone already knows our names-" The cheers became louder "-so let's just skip the introductions and move on with show!" Everyone went to their positions and started preparing to do the song, i was about to sing when-Ring ring ring!!

I woke up with a jolt and fell in my butt... I stood up rubbing my sore butt and started stretching, I fixed my bed and went to the bathroom to wash myself. I recalled the memories from yesterday and started having a migraine... 'So... I made a friend, we got scouted, I made more friends, I told them my story, they told me their story, I become the vocalist of our little group and.... Oh, Basketball...' I became silent for a moment... 'Do I quit?... Yeah I guess... No one needs me in their team anymore huh?' I noticed that I let a single tear drop. I wiped it off and slapped my cheeks rather hard. 'Ahhhh... Don't be sad! I have new friends now! I'm sure Shin, Ino, Kuta and Rei won't do that to me!... Oh I forgot to add kun... Oh well...' 

As I stepped out of the shower I dried my hair and body before checking myself in the mirror, and no, I am not a narcissist... 'Should I change my hairstyle? Maybe I can grow my hair a bit before I try that style..." As I ponder on what I would look like I forgot that I have school today, that is until my mother told me "Tet-chan! Come down quickly! You have school today remember?" She said while I panicked and tried to think of a hairstyle fast...

In the end I remained with my original hairstyle but with a few tweeks here and there... I put on my uniform(I forgot to close the buttons😅) and grabbed my bag. I took a toast and said my goodbyes to my parents as I hurried to my school. I ran into my classroom and sat at my chair just before the class start. I didn't bother to tell Kagami that I was there so he didn't know that I was in the class until the teacher called my name. Time passed and it was now lunch time, I hurridly went out of the classroom before Kagami can even register in his brain that I was already gone. I bought a bread and instead of sitting with Kagami, I sat in the bench outside of the school where many people usually play or do god knows what... It was peaceful and relaxing, I finished my food and went inside the classroom, as I sit down in my chair, I took out a book and proceeded reading... Time passed and I forgot to count how many books I finished reading while sitting in those lecture, I caught Kagami catching glances from time to time but I ignored him.

It was now the end of class and the time to go to basketball practice. I again left to go to the C.R before Kagami can try and talk to me. I went to the sink to wash my face, after I was done I went to the library reading... 13 minutes have passed while I was reading and I was sure that I can go to the gym now... As I walked to the gym, I heard Riko complaining on how I was late and how she shoul quadruple my training menu.

I slipped inside and went to the locker room to get my things without anyone noticing... After I packed all my stuff I carefully tapped Riko. She screamed. "Gah!... Ku-Ro-Ko~" she sanged dangerously but I stopped her from scolding me with a hand, as soon as I thought that she was almost calm. I withdraw my hand and took out a paper from my bag. She read it and looked at me like I grew a head, then she started getting mad, then confused and finally she started getting sad. "Ku... Kuroko what is this?" She asked almost pleadingly. "It's a resignation form..." I said indifferently. She started breaking down gaining the attention of all our team mates, as soon as they where almost near I put a hand on her shoulder and whispered to her ear "...Goodbye coach..." As soon as I said those words, I left the building and sprinted away... I disregarded everyone shouting my name as I blend through the crowd... I felt my phone buzzing, and I took it out... 'Hey Suya-shuu~ Wanna meet up at the park? Let's practice for our audition🎤🎤 at Kuta-shuu's house... 🤗😏😄You in?' I chuckled as I typed my reply and went to change my clothes... 'See you there'

Note: Kuroko will be changing a lot, which is kinda... Yeah... The GoM will be reassembled... Kuta will be the manager instead of being part of the band... And the japanese songs I will be using will come from Kuroko no Basuke or just Japanese Songs... English songs will be depending on my mood so yeah.... Sorry?... And the first song will either be...
A) Catal Rythm
B) Other self
C) Can Do
So.... See you next time!\(^.^)/

-Blight-
[Shiku did the brainstorming and I wrote it down... Who would've thought we'd make a great team?]