//GoM//

Seirin's POV

All the members of the team were assembled... Well except for one tealnette, but hey he got low presence, you don't know if he's here or if he's not... That is until everyone's name was called... Everyone looked for him but they couldn't find him to they're dismay... Riko was going to explode soon. They followed their training schedule only this time it got doubled... Time passed and they still haven't saw Kuroko... Until they heard the sound of soft sobbing... They turned their attention to where the sound was coming from. It was their coach, on the ground sobbing, with a certain phantom on her side. They rushed to where they where only to find out that Kuroko was already gone. They tried asking their coach on what was going on only to be answered with slurred words...

Hyugga was the first to notice the paper, so he took it away from Riko's hands and read it. Minutes later he became deathly pale and his eyes where focused in on the paper. Izuki took the paper from his hands, but even though he was still staring at the place where the paper was seconds ago. Izuki took the crumpled paper and flattened it out, then he started reading.

"Dear coach,

        I wish to resignfrom the basketball club and I have already emptied out my locker. I am sure that someone far greater will replace my spot. I have already fulfilled my promise of bringing Seirin no. 1 in Japan. Thank you for the memories. Thank you coach for helping me get stronger. Please send my regards to Kiyoshi-sempai in my stead. And for all the members of the basketball club. Thank you"

When Izuki finished reading, four members became pale and the others where deathly quiet. The gym was quiet and only muffled sobs can be heard. That is until Izuki ran outside of the gym screaming Kuroko's name, trying to look for him. Soon the other followed suite, the other four became much more desperate than the others in trying to look for him. They went inside the gym when 20 minutes have passed. They decided to go to his house but no one, even Kagami know where he lives. They became desperate enough to call all the GoM just so they can come and discuss this matter...

The first one to arrive was an out of breath Kise, the second was Midorima, third being Aomine and Momoi and the last ones are Murasakibara and Akashi. The air became a lot thicker by the second. They gave the letter to the GoM and they silently waited. After they were done reading, Kise started glaring at Seirin along with Aomine, Murasakibara stopped eating, Momoi started crying, Midorima started clutching his lucky item forcefully and Akashi started calling somebody.

"You! What have you done to Kurokocchi!? Who was it!? Who forced Kurokocchi to say those, those things!?" Kise shouted. "I for one knows that Tetsu will not just up and quit basketball, He loved the sport too god damn much!" Aomine stated while grabbing his shirt "Aomine, Kise. Enough" Akashi said trying to hold his anger down. Kise and Aomine started calming down but their rage was not. Akashi started fiddling with his phone before he put it on speaker phone so everyone can hear.

"Ring... Ring... Ring... Rin- Moshi moshi? Akashi-kun?" Everyone sighed in relief that he was okay... "Kuroko where are you?" Akashi asked trying to not sound gibberish "... I don't know actually, it is hard to get a specific location when you are in a car... Please stop stalling Akashi-kun and tell me why you called me, I am currently with my f-friends *snicker* excuse me for a moment... [Kuroko: Please be quiet and stop snickering] Ah... Please ignore that..." Kuroko said, but no one listened to him and pondered who it was "Who was that Kuroko" Akashi asked "... It is none of your concern Akashi-kun, now please don't stray from the topic." Kuroko said monotonous but you can hear a slight irritation in his voice "Always straight to the point.... Very well then I will not hesitate, Kuroko answer me, why did you quit the basketball team?" Akashi asked rather impatiently ".... I don't believe I need to answer that Akashi-san, now please excuse me, it seems that our conversation will be cut from here. Good. Bye. Beep... Beep... Beep" Akashi's phone was shut rather forcefully and loudly. "Meeting, NOW" he said to all of the members gathered in the gym.

Kuroko's PoV

-minutes before-

When I went to the park I saw my friends waiting for me at the bench, I decided to play a prank on them. I crept up on them as quietly as I could and I blow on Shin's neck... This triggered a chain reaction because Shin started screaming and hugging the daylights of Rei who by the way fainted... Because who wouldn't when someone close to your ear suddenly screamed out of nowehere!? Ino fell out of the bench and Kuta bumped his head in the pole that was close to the spot he was sitting on... I cracked up laughing while the others looked at me either pissed or amused... They fixed themselves and started peeling me out of the ground... After my laughter attack, Kuta led us to his car. As we get on we started having conversations to get to know each other better... Kuta told us that we should focus on our practice. We already have the song prepared... We had light chats here and there but we where interrupted by my phone ringing... I checked the caller... I answered the phone as I signaled my friends to keep quiet...

"Moshi moshi? Akashi-kun?" Now that led the car go silent... I put my phone on speaker phone so that my friends can hear them "Kuroko where are you?" Akashi-kun asked, I smiled and put on a thinking face, as soon as everyone saw that they wanted to laugh but they tried to silence themselves... "... I don't know actually, it is hard to get a specific location when you are in a car... Please stop stalling Akashi-kun and tell me why you called me, I am currently with my f-friends *snicker* excuse me for a moment..." I decided to ignore my comment when I stuttered friends... I covered my phone with my hands and gestured the four to listen "Please be quiet and stop snickering" I said to them before smiling and laughing a little... They winked at me and I just rolled my eyes in response "Ah... Please ignore that..." I said in my monotonous voice which made the four trying to control their laughter a little harder...

Instantly Akashi asked "Who was that Kuroko" I tried not to stutter or scream at the emperor... First of all he never cares. And now he wants to know? "... It is none of your concern Akashi-kun, now please don't stray from the topic." I said as I tried to act in being calm but the four saw my hand clenching and my face turning sour. I took a deep breath and steadied myself... "Always straight to the point.... Very well then I will not hesitate, Kuroko answer me, why did you quit the basketball team?" as soon as I heard that something in my just went snap... I decided not to hide my irritation and end the call ".... I don't believe I need to answer that Akashi-san, now please excuse me, it seems that our conversation will be cut from here. Good. Bye." I closed my phone shut and stared at my new team... They asked if I was okay as I tried to regain my composure... I smiled at them reassuringly and they nod in response...

-TBC-

Note: The thing that is... Other self will be their debut song... Spice is just the song they use to audition... Vlack Rozes' songs will include the three and some other japanese... And vocaloid songs... And yeah... So...... I think that's all for now see you next time! Ciao!

-Blight-
[Yep! I did this all on mah own! Shiku went on a sleep over so she ain't with me]