-A/N-

Heyo! Sooooo... Basically I'm going to restart this whole mess... Everyone will still be there but I will make some minor tweeking with my OC's attitudes and appearances.... And instead of 'meeting in a park and being friends the second they meet' idea... I will go with the 'we are childhood friends so we have every right to be protective of you' idea.... Basically to put it in a much more simpler meaning... Kuroko will still hear Bakagami and the other senpai's conversation... The only thing that change is instead of being found by a stranger in the park... He will be found by his childhood friends and convince him to be a model and quit basketball so he won't get hurt again... Which he agreed... They will still make songs but that's only depending on my mood... Example, let me give you a hint... How did the others find Kuroko when he basically has a low presence?... I'll leave that to your imagination.... And I guess.... Kuroko will lose his low presence as the story continues and clue... He will transfer to a familiar school... Basically instead of letting my OCs go to another school (which will be a pain in the ass to think about cuz I ain't good with naming schools) I will just make them go to that particular school... Cuz duh... Models!?... There I said it! Now everyone will know what school it is!... Oh and Kuroko won't ignore the GoM... I forgot to add this so I'm adding it now... There will be a Kuroko harem going on there so... Yeah... I think that's all for me... Oh and uh I guess that's all? Btw just to ensure you that it is me talking... Look for 'Blight'... My sis is 'Shiku'.... Yeah... We share an account... Sometimes she makes the chaps and sometimes I do it... But I assure you I will try to indicate if it's me or my sis... And just as I said before we will put 'Blight' if it's me or 'Shiku' if it's her... Besides if you think I'm acting way too girly that's just her... If you think I act girlish but not too much... That's just me... Don't judge... But that's only sometimes!... Anyways ciao!... Wait a minute... I never did tell anyone that my sis has been helping me huh?... Sorry...

-Blight-
-------------------------