Chapter 5 - The Pokemon Master Alliance

(Background Chapter; I would recommend reading this part, or atleast the end if you want to skip the details) 

One Week After Going for Glory...

Lance stepped out onto the streets once more, admiring the work that was happening. Around every street corner, building and the grasslands that surround it, people from all over Kanto were repairing, cleaning up and tending to the damage caused by the events that had now come to pass. Lance was worried that danger like the things that had occurred could happen again, so he called a meeting with the champions that were still in Kanto, to discuss with them. He continued down the street and into a shop at the end.

"Welcome to my shop, it's a good morning, right?" the old man behind the counter pushed his glasses up his nose and smiled at Lance, who pressed his hands onto the counter.

"I would like everything you have...please" Lance waited as the old man nodded, before opening the gate. Lance stepped through and into the back, then stepped into the cellar. 

"Stop fretting guys, Lance is here," Diantha said, Cynthia and Alder also turning to face him. 

"Let's make this quick, I am hungry" Alder laughed, putting his hands on his stomach. 

"I am worried for the future..." Lance started, pacing up and down the cellar. It was quite a dark place, candle light being the only source of light they could use, the flames flickering along the walls, their bodies almost silhouettes. 

"I understand" Cynthia nodded in agreement. "Unprecedented danger may just occur once more, who knows?"

"So, what should we do?" Diantha continued, asking the question on everyone's lips. 

"I have a close friend in another region, he is quite rich and hires scientists to help him with his work" Lance tapped his foot against the wooden floor, momentarily considering his choice of words. "We can ask him to help, I have a system in mind to ensure this will never happen again"

"Okay, let's go with your plan. Get in contact with him and we will meet here again in one week" Cynthia looked around for any objections but everyone nodded.

"I am afraid I can not stay. The involvement that Zekrom had has many people in Unova asking questions. The ruins the legendary Pokemon slumber in have been damage, I must go back" Alder bowed his head apologetically and stepped out first, his shouts from outside easy to hear. "Time for some grub!"

"We'll hold a video conference, so Alder knows what is going on" Lance turned to step out, but Cynthia raised another question.

"What about Steven?" she asked.

"Get in contact with him. We might need more than just him also, but that can wait until I lay down the plan and the new system we need" Lance swept his cape up as he span on his foot, heading up the stairs once more. 

"What do you think his plan might be?" Cynthia asked Diantha, who shrugged, folding her arms.

"I know one thing is for sure..." she paused as Cynthia raised an eyebrow. "Danger will certainly appear once more"

"We'll be ready for it this time" Cynthia grinned with confidence and Diantha sighed, then nodded in agreement. They both stepped out of the shop and in separate directions to their cars.

Meanwhile...

"It's kind of sad to see you guys go" Ash tipped his cap and smiled at his friends, who all stood with their bags together, in one big group.

"Well, it won't be the last time you see any of us" Gary punched Ash in the shoulder and grinned. "I'll be back to see my gramps in time, just you wait"