Chapter 1 and also the Beginning!!!

Harry Potter's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a year since the war ended. We all fought, we all still feel the sadness that lingers, we all are treated like veterans in the military by this years first years, others, however, pity us. They shouldn't pity us, they should pity those who died— Wait, no... There is no justice in pity... But you probably wish to understand what's going on, don't you?

Well it started a week before the next term at Hogwarts, technically, we had all graduated, however, the ministry has suggested that those that went to Hogwarts that year take another semester, just in case. So a small temporary tower was made for the new 8th years. Of course, it's only temporary, until the first years of that term graduate. But now we are all adults, and now that we are in school, we are allowed to go home when classes aren't in session.

"But that leads us to where we are now, me. Harry Potter. The "Boy-Who-Lived". A title given to me at the age of one. I've come a long way since then, and all that leads to you, isn't that right? Plate of eggs." He mumbled under my breath. My friend, Hermione listening and shooting him concerned looks, only to laugh when he started inhaling his food.

"Harry, why are you so hungry? Did you not eat last night or something?" She spoke, still lightly chuckling. He stopped to give her a guilty look, "Or something."

She sighed saying, "I understand you want to sign up for Auror training, but it doesn't mean you have to train daily. You need to eat." She Gabe him a crossed look.

He sheepishly smiled before teasing her as a reply, "Well you don't hear me complain when you and Ron get all kissy-face around me."

She blushed before whacking him upside the head, "Harry!" He was about to say something back, but was interrupted by his best mate, Ron, rushing up to the two. Giving Hermione a kiss, he turned to Harry.

"Mate, you wouldn't believe it if I told what happened, but it did! There's some new kids from America! No clue what there here for, but still!"

/—————————\

It's the next year after the war with Voldemort and I am wondering what will happen now that we have nothing to worry about. Until Ron came towards me with an excited look on his face, "HARRY! There are new students! But they're in our grade!" I went to go see what he was talking about and saw three teenagers. They were two boys and one girl. One boy had crutches and had a hood on. The other boy had black hair and a backpack on. The girl had blond hair and a backpack about the same size as the boy not on crutches. I looked at them in shock. A few other students were staring with their mouths open. It looked like the girl was going to kill the black haired kid and the one on crutches just sat back and laughed. About a minute after watching the two go at each other, Professor McGonagall came up to us and said, "You two, do stop fighting!" Then greeted us all, leading everyone to the main hall. The three people sat down where there were free seats. Then started to talk about different weird items... Something about a hat... Sheep wool... And something about sword fighting... That's a brain workout. If I ever had to talk that much it would probably make my head explode.

"Harry?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Hermione staring at me, "Are you alright?" She said looking like a worried mother. I just turned to Ron for help. He seemed to be dating her for a few months and I said to him, "Ron, do you know who those people are?" I asked him. He just looked at me and shrugged.

My thinking was interrupted by Professor McGonagall. She had come to the stand and announcing the three that everyone had questions about, "Ladies and Gentlemen, before we begin the sorting I welcome you back with open arms. We also have new students joining us this year to see how the school is and such. They won't be required to wear the robes because of some medical purposes. They also will be acting as students and will receiving the same amount of homework that you all have and such. They will be sleeping in the same dorm as you all. Well, depends on who they are sorted with. But now, let the sorting begin!"