Chapter 3

Harry's POV

The sorting began and one of them got put in Hufflepuff and two of them got put in Griffyindor. The only seats avalible were next to us, so they sat there. I was confused, what was so special about these guys that makes them the same year as us on their first year? I might ask, "Excuse me, why are you here again?" I ask the one on crutches. He looks at me and smiles, "You see, we from America and we here to tell our friend that life is good here so she can not be scared. She's never been to London... So she sent us instead," His voice was weird. But I didn't judge. Instead I saw that his friend was very distracted by the ceiling, "Anyway, I'm Grover. And this is my man, Percy." He finished. I thought that it was funny since Ron's brother is named Percy too. Grover tapped on his friend's shoulder and he turned around like he was shocked. He pointed at the sky like it reminded him of something, "yeah, I know Percy. Now say hi to someone that isn't your girlfriend..." Grover told him. I snickered at that statement. Percy gave him a look like, 'you want to go, man?' Grover laughed they waved at there other friend to come on over. She got up and walked over. I was shocked, are we supposed to get up and see others? My question was soon answered. She sat down next to Percy and playfully punched him in the arm, "What's up, seaweed brain?" She asked him, "Nothing much wise girl..." When the professor got up and told us about the school and all that.

After all the festivities everyone went to their dorms. I was with Ron, Neville, and Percy. Grover preferred to sleep on the couch in the commens. I looked at the window like I always did. I felt someone touch my shoulder and saw that it was Percy, "Hey, man want to try a really good drink I have? It's not alcoholic." He asked. Curious I said yes and Percy poured four shotglasses. Grover came in with a small bottle, "All clear perc. Now who here has tried Nectar?"