Chapter 2

Percy's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. D called me to the big house. It was weird. He seemed drowsier than usual. Maybe he just drank to much wine today or something. I looked up and saw the big house. I saw Annabeth and Grover sitting on the front lawn, chatting. I walked up to them. Annabeth playfully punched me in the arm, "Hey there Seaweed Brain. He call you too?" I nodded, rubbing the back of my head. Grover took my shoulder and smiled slyly, "Oh, your gonna love this..." He  turned to the house and shouted, "Mr. D! They're both here! Come on out already!" Mr. D came out with a little suitcase and told us to come in. 

We all walked inside and Mr. D told us why we were here, "Ok, I got a message from Zeus. He said he found another half-blood somewhere but it's going to be complacted to get to them. You see, they're in a wizarding world. And if you heave read the history books then you would see that the story is this: A long time ago, Hecate gave magic to a town of humans. One of them turned the whole place against Hecate and they became enemies of the gods. A few centeries later we still hate each other and the Wizards have started to tell their children lies about us. That we killed half of their people and had them for lunch or some ugly stuff like that. So they are very scared of us right now. "

I smirked. If they think that we are cannibals or something. It's kinda funny. It might be a trick of course, but then I looked at Mr. D's face. It was filled with worry and nervousness. Then he spoke, "Hey, I know it's a lot to ask, but can you two and Grover go find them? I don't know who it is, but I know that they're from a place called Hogwarts. It's a school that is just like camp here. It teaches you how to keep your powers in check. It's actually a bit scary how much it is similar." Annabeth agreed and so did Grover, "And Percy? What is your choice?" Mr. D asked me, "I agree." I said. I honestly didn't care. I just wanted to get going as fast as possible. Mr. D told us to go get ready to go and to leave as soon as possible. I sighed and then it came to me: it's been a longtime since Grover went on a quest with us. That was actually a weird thing to think. But also cool. I get to go on an adventure with my best friend. One of them anyway.

 I got my stuff packed and heard a knock on my door. When I opened it, I saw Leo there. He smiled at me, "Did he tell ya?" I looked at him confused. He rolled his eyes, "Me, Piper, and Jason are gonna help you guys if you don't get back in five days..." I sighed, it must be dangerous if he can't even trust us to stay alive in five days... This is gonna take a while. Oh, that reminded me that I needed to go and meet up with Annabeth and Grover. I said bye to Leo and Started off to where Grover was staying. Him and me went to go find Annabeth. She was already at Taliah's tree gesturing for us to get going. We started off. 

We got to a train station and were amazed to see the ticket was wrong. Grover wasn't that surprised but then pointed to a family with the same stuff on their carts. We walked with them and they went through the pillar in the train station we did the same. Grover had to ride on one of our carts since his fake crutches were there. We entered a train station with all kinds of weird wizards and witches got on the train and the horn started. We ran to the stairs and threw our backpacks up in the train. Annabeth climbed up on the train and we helped Grover climb up the thing and the train started. I wasn't on the train yet, but I started running. "Hey Seaweed Brain, your runnin' out of platform..." Annabeth sarcastically pointed out. I jumped on the train and tackled her, "Ha! Who's got the disadvantage now?" I exclaimed. Annabeth and me started to fight until Grover pointed out that the whole train was staring at us. 

We got up and put our stuff in an empty room in the train. I've never been on a train like this, so it looks really looks weird. Annabeth and Grover sat down and a blond haired boy passed by the little room we were in. He stopped and came back to our door. The blonde looked Annabeth up and down and then started to speak, "Say, how about you losers tell me why you don't have your robes on." Annabeth looked at me and I gave her a look that said 'Let me push him out the window' she shook her head and looked back at the boy, "We actually are there to see if we want our friends would like it. They are'nt sure if this place was safe enough. She asked your headmaster and all that. We can now come to just see if it's a good place. Kind of like inspectors. But we give the report to a random kid. By the way don't look at me like that again..." She stated. I can see why she is the daughter of Athena. He scoffed. I looked Grover and he started to get his swagger on, "Now, my man... What up with the strait  attitude and all that. We are going to see something temporary so calm down." Annabeth looked at me and choked back a laugh. I was chuckling a little bit too. The blond kid just left, but half way down the hall he shouted back, "My names Draco by the way. You should learn to fear me while we still know each other." When he was out of earshot, all of us started laughing our heads off. This might be worth it after all.