Chapter 4

Annabeth's POV

I was waiting for the all clear from Grover with my backpack sitting next to me. The two other girls I was with just gave me weird looks like I was mental or something. But I didn't mind. I had a whole lot more people judge me before. Like the girls from Aphrodite cabin. But then I was tired of waiting and got up to go downstairs where the others were. In other words, I walked outside the dorms and commens. I started looking around and saw Percy waving for me to hurry. I quickly got to where the others were and he pulled me into a painting. When I got inside I saw the whole of Gryffindor sitting in the commens. Grover was explaining to them what was happening, "Look, all we know is that one of the people in this school is a demigod and we need to find out who it is. We still don't know and as far as we're concerned, it might take longer than our deadline to find them. So if ya'll notice anything that looks like that, please come to us with it." I held Percy's hand and we told everyone it was all clear to talk or ask questions, there was no one outside. Just as I say that someone comes in. 

It was that boy, Draco, who came in. I looked at him with a smirk saying 'this is about to get bad'. A boy  got up and asked, "How did you get in, Draco? And either way, what do you want?" He asked in a defensive voice. Draco looked pleased at this, "Well Potter, I wanted you to know that I heard everything. And also want you to know that in order to keep my mouth shut you'll need to pay." He said plainly, so this is what he was getting at... Harry was about to speak when I stopped him by walking up to the blond devil and saying this, "You could do that, or I could just... Kill you. Being your species you'd just reborn after a few days in Tartaus... Who knows? Maybe you'll see some of our old friends in the underworld..." Percy and Grover knew what I was getting at and stepped as far away as they could, "Those of you who wish to not see bloodlust come with us. But if you want to get caught up in your own deaths, then my the gods be with you." I heard Grover say to the remaining students. I turned around and saw most of the students have left. And I saw two girls and five boys stay. I smiled at Percy, who was on the stairs. He shook his head no and told me to rap my little interrogation up. I shrugged and told Draco this, "How about we settle this stuff in the woods. If you win you can get us to do anything for you. But if I win... You don't tell anyone in this place about us are we clear?" He smiled and agreed. We then went to our dorms to sleep.

Draco's POV

I knew since I had magic I would win for sure. But still... I am curious about what that girl has up her sleeve...