Battle

3rd Person POV
Annabeth and Draco were face to face with each other. Grover and Percy were on the sidelines with Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the rest of Gryffindor. The battle has begun:
Annabeth takes out her dagger. Draco, with a cocky look on his face, takes out his wand. Annabeth gets in a defensive mode, signaling that she was playing offense. Draco, seeing an opening, puts a blindness spell on her.  Annabeth closes her eyes, listening for an opportunity to attack. Draco steps away from her, making her run to him slide to the ground and kick his feet out from under him. The impact knocks the breath out of him, causing a coughing fit.  Annabeth quickly puts her dagger down, making it hover very close to his chest. She stops. And gives him a nick on the arm. Before holding her arm out to where she remembers Percy to be. He goes over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.
Battle end
Percy leads the girl to water, healing her from her cursed eyes. After she can see again, she hugs him. When she walks back to where Draco is sitting, he is still whinning about his nick, "Oh shut up. I could've token that arm off if I felt like it." Draco looks up at her, then, regaining his composer, says, "Wait till-" "Till what? You gonna tell Zeus? Trust me kid, there is nothing you can do that hasn't already been done." Annabeth interrupts, "Yo lovebirds, we should get going." Grover breaks the tension. Annabeth, Percy, and Grover leave the scene. Heading for Professor McGonagol's office.