Times Up

Abigail Wyatt      ~2 weeks later~

I wake up and see that I'm in the arms of Dean at our hotel room. We were in the bedroom, laying on the bed. I had half my body laying on him and my other half on the bed.

He had an arm rested around my waist. His other was tucked under his head as we watched tv.

"Have you though about it?" He asks.

I look up to meet his beautiful gray-ish blue eyes and then lay back down on his chest and begin making patterns on his chest.

"I have." I say.

Little does he know of my plan.

"I need to know, baby. With Evolution back, they're gonna target you and I can't keep you safe 24/7 unless you're with me." He says then gently rolls on top of me.

"I'll never forgive myself if something happened to you." He says.

I cup his face and kiss him. He kisses back then I pull away.

"Nothing's gonna happen, babe. I can take a punch or a kick or a body slam. I'm a wrestler, too. I come from a fighting background. I can handle myself. Don't worry about me, baby. Don't work yourself up. You need to stay focused." I say.

He sighs then lays me down and laces our fingers together, over my head and kisses my neck. I close my eyes and sigh. He kisses from my neck to my jawline to my chest then back up to my lips.

We pull away then stare into each other's eyes. I kiss his lips again then he lays next to me.

Later on, we went to the arena and walk in, hand in hand. Once we were halfway in, we peck lips then go separate ways to our locker rooms.

I got to mine and walk in, lock the door, then start changing into my gear for tonight

then grab my divas championship before leaving my locker room to my new entrance.

I was escorted by security as I wait to make my entrance.

"So who is the third member of The Shield? Who's got the balls team with you mutts and face us?" I hear Nikki ask.

I smirk.

No One's POV

The Shield exchange looks. They weren't aware someone was being put in The Shield, they thought Abby was going to make a choice then creative would go from there.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD.

All eyes searched the arena then follow the direction of the screaming fans and the opponents of The Shield froze in their places.