Encounters with The Shield and New Divas Champion Crowned

Abigail Wyatt

I was stretching as I got ready for my match against Nikki Bella for the divas title that was next when I heard someone approach. I stand up from stretching and turn to see The Shield.

"Miss Wyatt." Roman greets.

I smile.

"Roman Reigns, babygurl." He says, extending his hand.

I take it and he kisses my hand I blush.

"Seth Rollins, gorgeous." Seth Rollins says, extending his hand.

I take it and he also kisses my hand. I blush deeper.

"Dean Ambrose, sweetheart." Dean Ambrose says, extending his hand.

I take his hand and instead of kissing my hand... He kisses my cheek. I blush harder.

"Good luck, in your match, Princess. Can't wait for WWE to have a much sexier and much more hard working divas champion." Dean says, in my ear.

"Thank you, guys. Good luck in your matches, too, tonight." I say.

"Thanx, beautiful." Seth says.

I blush.

"Abigail!" I hear.

I look and see my angry brother. Great. I sigh.

"I'll see you guys later." I say, fixing my hat.

Dean slips a piece of paper in my shorts and I blush insanely and he winks and kisses the corner of my mouth. I look down and blush then walk away and pull the paper out.

It was all their numbers. I blush and put it in my shoe since I don't have pockets. I walk up to my angry brother and his partners.

"What are you doing with those mutts?!" Bray yells.

"They're not mutts and I was just talking to them, Bray. Calm down." I say.

"Are you screwing one of them? Is it Ambrose?! Which one of the mutts is it?!" Bray yells in my face.

"They're not mutts! They're human beings and they're really nice guys! Something you should try being!" I say.

Then, Bray does the unspeakable. He slaps me. I yelp as my head whipped to the side and my hand flew to my burning right cheek.

"Hey!" I heard.

We both turned to see The Shield storm over to us.

"You really just slapped your own sister?!" Roman exclaims, pulling me into his side.

Seth then takes me from Roman's grip and checks my cheek.

"You aright, Abby?" He asks.

I nod.

"Bray! Come on, you said you'd come with me to my match!" Nikki's voice says.

I snap my attention to my now fearful brother.

"Abby." He says.

I then let my hand drop from my face then slowly walk over to him. I stop right in front of him then ball my fist up and punch him, 10x harder than he slapped me, square in the face to where he fell.

I get my hat that fell and put it back on.

Dean takes my hand and pulls me away with Seth and Roman following.

"That was some punch, Princess. Think you can use that on me tonight?" Dean flirts with a smirk as his arm was around my shoulders.

I run my hand down his perfect body and rest my hand right at the top of his pants and belt. I kiss his neck. He looks at me and smirks.

"You tell me." I say.

My theme plays and I walk out with the guys as the lyrics came on. I saw my brother and family with Nikki and her sister.

"And her opponent, being accompanied by The Shield, from Miami, Florida, weighing at a 125 lbs, Abigail Wyatt!!" Lillian announces.

I smile and show off my hat and then walk down the ramp, hand in hand with Dean, as Seth and Roman follow in suit. They follow me to the side of the ring.

Dean lifts me up and sits me on the apron and pecks my nose and I giggle and get up and toss my hat to Roman and flip over the ropes like Nikki.

She got pissed and I laugh. The bell rings and the match began.

~End of match. Too lazy to write it all.~

Nikki and I get up and I gut kick her and hit Primal Scream.

"1! 2! 3!" The ref and all the fans count.

The bell rings and my theme plays as I roll then sat up in shock and happiness.

I just made history! The first ever 3 time WWE Divas Champion.

"Here is your winner, and the NEW WWE Divas Champion, Abigail Wyatt!" Lillian announces.

I got on my knees and held the title close to my chest as Dean hugs me. Seth and Roman did too.

I hug them all back then get up. Roman lifts me onto his and Seth's shoulders.

I raise my title to the side of my head as I threw up the guns. In honor of two of my many trainers, and friend, Matt & Jeff Hardy.

They put me down. Nikki was throwing a tantrum. Bray looked on in anger as I was celebrating with The Shield.

Dean then smirks and I was confused. He pulls me close by my waist.

"Just go with it." Dean says.

And with that, I found myself making out with Dean Ambrose of The Shield.

Dean lifts me up by my thighs and I tangled my hands in his hair. Damn. He's a really good kisser.

We pull away and he puts me down but keeps my body close to his.

Bray. Was. Livid.