Teaming with The Shield

Abigail Wyatt

I was at the curtain as I got ready to team with The Shield to face Nikki Bella, Kane, Randy Orton, and Batista. I was ready to show Nikki what a true divas champion is.

I saw my best friends walk up and I smile.

Nikki had Brie, Alicia, Summer, Cameron, and Layla out there with her.

So I have AJ, Paige, Eva, Naomi, and Kaitlyn going with me.

"Lookin good, champ." Paige says.

I smile and look down at my gear

My theme plays and we all walk out as the lyrics play

My theme plays and we all walk out as the lyrics play. I flip my hair and raise my title over my head as the bell rings.

"And their tag team partner, being accompanied by AJ Lee, Paige, Kaitlyn, Naomi, and Eva Marie, from Miami, Florida, weighing at a 115 lbs, she is the WWE Divas Champion, Abigail Wyatt!" Lillian announces.

I smirk at Nikki's pout.

I get on the apron and, in honor of my friend and trainer Melina, I hit the splits and go under the rope and get up like she would.

I got up and the fans were chanting my name as my theme dyed out

I got up and the fans were chanting my name as my theme dyed out. I put my title to the side and go to a smirking Shield.

"Nice entrance, princess." Dean says, stretching.

"Thanks, handsome." I say, kissing his cheek then getting behind the ropes.

"Mind gamer. I like it." Dean says and I giggle.

Seth and Roman got behind the ropes with me. Randy was the only one in the other team in the ring.

"Why you hangin with these mutts, baby?! Huh?! Why don't you come hang out with some real champions?! Some real men!" Randy says to me.

"I wouldn't hang out with you little boys if I was desperate for friends!" I say.

"Stop wasting your time on these mutts! I can do more for you than this street thug can!" Randy says, pointing at Dean.

That was all it took for Dean to start attacking Randy. Dean gets up as Randy scatters away.

"You son of a bitch! I can do more for her than you ever could! I can protect her!" Dean yells.

"She doesn't even want you!" Randy says.

"She wasn't saying that when we were making out last week." Dean says.

Randy threw a punch but Dean caught it and punched Randy straight in the jaw.

I then reach over and turn Dean to me, grab him by his vest, pull him to me, and slam my lips to his. He kissed back and then I pull away.

"Kick his ass." I say.

He smirks and does exactly that.

In and out, all the superstars have been. Randy just tagged in Nikki. Nikki then slaps Roman. Roman looked very pissed. I saw it in his eyes.

He pulled himself together and remembered Nikki is a diva, not a superstar. Woman, not a man. He can't do anything. But I can.

Roman backs up and extends his hand to me. I gladly tag myself in and get in the ring.

I run and jump on Nikki in a take down and start punching and slapping her and pounding her head into the mat.

I get up and Nikki bent over and I jump on her back and scream then hit one of my popular finishers: "Coffin". I get the win and my theme plays.

I roll back and get to my knees as my hair flipped.

"Here are your winners, the team of The Shield and the WWE Divas Champion, Abigail Wyatt!!" Lillian announces.

I get my title and hug all The Shield members. The divas got in and I hugged my friends and we raised each other's arms in victory.

I smile and then my music dyed out and I heard someone on the mic. I turn and see Dean was the one on it.

"Impressive work, sweetheart. We wanna talk to you." He says to me.

I nod.

"Now you don't need to make a decision just yet. We'll give you until Extreme Rules... so that's a good two weeks to think about this.... We're very impressed with you, Princess.... Ladies and gentleman, you're beautiful, talented, and extremely sexy divas champion, Abigail Wyatt!!" Dean says.

The fans go insane and the divas whoop and nudge me as I laugh.

"Abigail... We've had our ups and downs with your brother but what surprises and amazes us is that you stood by us. You checked on us, talked to us, helped us, hell you even trained with us." Seth says.

I nod and the fans cheer.

"Abigail... We want you to join The Shield." Roman says.

I was shocked as the fans jumped to their feet, screaming in shock and happiness. I looked to the divas and they nod.

"Like we said. We'll give you til Extreme Rules to answer." Roman says.

I nod.

"One thing we wanna know by tonight... Is if............ You'll be my girl." Dean says.

I blush as everyone 'ohhhh's. Seth and Roman seemed shocked as well but smirked and laughed. I take the mic from Dean.

"Yes." I say and the fans cheer.

The divas squeal. Seth and Roman were shocked and chuckled in shock. Dean, himself, was shocked as hell.

Dean lifts me up by my waist and kisses me, making the fans and divas go wild. I kiss back and he slowly twirls me around before setting me down but not letting go.

We laugh and I get my title and we all go backstage. The question remained.

Will I Join The Shield?