♡ #1 } Mio Rosaline Pafekuto

F u l l N a m e
Mio Rosaline Pafekuto

S p e c i e s
Human

A g e
18

S e x u a l i t y
Bisexual

P e r s o n a l i t y
She is a very shy and sweet young lady. Mio is a thoughtful girl, who treasures her friends and family and puts them above all else.

L i k e s
Mio is addicted to anything sweet. She enjoys reading outside, playing with animals, drawing, cooking, and writing stories.

D i s l i k e s
She does not like spicy food AT ALL, and will pass out if she's near it. Mio dislikes rude individuals, and has multiple pet peeves.

F a m i l y / J o b
Mio has two brothers, Archelis Price and Neoku Pafekuto. Her parents are deceased and she hasn't had contact with her brothers in years. She is the owner of a small bakery.

L o o k s
Mio is a short girl, with shoulder-length brown hair, and matching brown eyes. She has slightly tan skin and a petite build; flat chest. Mio looks tall but is actually about 5'4.

O t h e r
Mio, along with two brothers, are cursed with a dark past. She has major anxiety, and experiences hard nightmares frequently. Only getting to know her, will someone discover what exactly happened between her and her siblings. She smiles always, however, and tries to stay as positive as she can. She also has a secret little neko-helper named Chiyo, who is very childish and playful.

 She also has a secret little neko-helper named Chiyo, who is very childish and playful

{ Art by Hooded_Wonder, by SMOL POTATOE. Hooded_Wonder }

{ Above is a picture of Chiyo, Mio's secret assistant in the kitchen

{ Above is a picture of Chiyo, Mio's secret assistant in the kitchen. ~ }

Scenario
~ You suddenly feel hungry for something sweet. A nearby bakery catches your eye, and you hurry in to see what delicacies they have. A small girl in a waitress-type uniform greets you. "Hello! Welcome to Destination Desert!", she giggles out. ~