#2 } Orahime Haven

F u l l N a m e
Orahime Haven

S p e c i e s
Demon

P o w e r s
She has the ability to send out black ribbons and fire from her hands.

A g e
Unknown

S e x u a l i t y
Selective Bisexual

P e r s o n a l i t y
Orahime is reserved, but is actually quite open when she gets used to a certain person or group of people. She can be serious, but is mostly just straightforward and honest to a fault.

L i k e s
She loves spicy food (opposite of Mio), cooking, praying for her mother, sewing, and humming. Orahime wants to travel the world someday.

D i s l i k e s
Orahime does not like sweets. She despises loud noises and unwelcome visitors.

F a m i l y / J o b
She does not have any living relatives.
Her mother died when she was younger; killed by angry villagers because they hated demons. Orahime has no job, and is often called 'Fiend' and 'Monster' on the streets.

L o o k s
She speaks with a thick British accent. Orahime has short, shoulder-length white hair and deep blue eyes (like the middle of the ocean). She is pale and tall, about 5'10, with an hourglass figure; has horns and is always seen wearing a brown but stylish trenchcoat. Orahime looks intimidating, but is actually quite civilized and polite.

O t h e r
She has a partner, Vladimir Dawn, and they both work together to take down terrible creatures in the city that they live in. For some reason, she is a popular topic in Olympus amongst Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades.

Scenario~ You are walking down the sidewalk at night, heading for home, when all of a sudden

Scenario
~ You are walking down the sidewalk at night, heading for home, when all of a sudden.. you hear a low scream, and then a SNAP. Peeking into a nearby alleyway, you see a strange looking woman standing on the stomach of an unconscious man.. fire in her palm. "Your justice has come." ~

{ Hooded_Wonder is being the sweetest person ever. Without her, my OC's would just be false pictures of anime characters. Cx }