klaus is awake

Emily p.o.v.

Klaus is so hot. I will be happy to have him as an ally and help him. I can tell he is attractive to me. The way he is looking at me. Its too bad I have to be married to Daniel.

 Its too bad I have to be married to Daniel

Klaus p.o.v.

I feel a lot better now. I have to find hope and Hayley. "Thank you for your help but I have to find my daughter". I tell her. "I'm a powerful witch I can find her for you if you have a picture". She tells me. Wow she must be really powerful. Even more than Freya. She could be very useful.

"I found her she is in Seattle" she tells me. "Will you come with me"? I ask her. "Sure".

We walk to her car it is really nice. Her hair is so beautiful I wish I could put my hands in her hair.

"We will be there soon this car goes really fast" she tells me. I want to know everything about her. She fastantices me.

"You must be a really powerful witch". I tell her. "I'm from a bloodline called thorne I'm meant to be queen but Marcel is trying to ruin it but we won't let him. We Have this special sourcer who make Marcel to a regular vampire and then I will take my thorns" she tells me.

Wow I think i like her even more. She is a fighter. She might be able to Help cure my brothers. "Well I'm glad you are on the right side and if you ever need any help you can always count on me" I tell her.

"Thanks I appreciate that and you can always come to me." She tells me.