the end of the story

Klaus p. O. V.

I see Meredith running and holding William tightly. "Daniel took William and I killed him" she says. "it's OK little witch you did what you had too for our little William. " I tell her.

"when can we get married" ? She asks.  "whenever you want" I tell her. Tomorrow she says. "that sounds perfect let's get to bed I bet you are tried" "that sounds perfect I am so lucky to have you always taking care of me". "no I'm the lucky one" I tell her. Im so proud of Meredith although I was worried when I heard she left with Daniel. I'm glad the bastard is dead.

The wedding

I'm waiting for Meredith to walk down the idle I feel so lucky. I finally see Meredith and my God she looks beautiful.

The vows

I go first. "Meredith before you I was really depressed and never found the right women before but now I finally have I'm glad we have a beautiful son together and I couldn't imagine my life without you" I tell her she looks so happy.

Meredith says her vows. "before you I didn't know true love like ours erstict without you I would have probably been stuck in a loveless marriage I love you so much" she tells me.

"you may now kiss the bride" the priest tells us. I kiss her like my life depended on it.

5 yrs later

Meredith p. O. V.

We finally defeated all of Klaus enemies and now we live in peace. I somehow became a hybrid I don't know how but I'm glad because I live being a witch. I have never been happier hope and William get along so well. I kiss Klaus. "I am so glad I found you" I tell him. Our love is true we survived so much and I wouldn't have it any other way.