date night

Meredith p.o.v.

I think I'm falling in love with Klaus. Klaus is so hot every time I see him all I can think about is kiss him and run my hair through his hair. I can tell he has amazing hair. and every time he looks at me with his ocean blue eyes I feel so special. I spent some time with hope she is special. I want a kid so bad. When I do have a kid I hope he or she will look as beautiful as hope.

we are at my apartment everybody is making them selves comfortable until they get back their house. "Would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?" He asks. I smile so big. "I would love to" I tell him. He looks happy.

A few hours later

I go in his car. "You look beautiful " he tells me. I smile. I'm wearing a red dress and I straighten my hair. He is so handsome in a tux.

We go to a fancy restaurant. I order a streak and we get fancy wine. "Klaus I need to tell you something and if you don't feel the same then it's okay but I really like you" I tell him. He looks surprised and says "I really like you to". My steak comes and I eat it. It is so good.

We are going home. I kiss him and finally run my hands through his hair. I take off his tux and he takes off my dress and he stares for a moment and he looks happy at what he sees.