getting william back

Meredith p.o.v.

I feel like there's something wrong. I call for Klaus. I see him and he has a worried look on his face." Someone took William but I will find whoever did it and kill them." Klaus told me.

"I'm coming with you to save our son" I told him. "No you are not I need you safe and I can't protect William if I'm worried about you I love you to much for anything happen to you" Klaus told me. "Okay find our son and bring him back to me." I tell him. He nods and leaves.

Like hell I am I'm saving our saving our son even if I die trying. I think I know who took him Daniel was always obossed with power. And William would have a lot of power.

I call Daniel. "I'm so sorry Daniel you were right the hybird was using me can you and please forgive me" I ask. "Of course honey and I went to the hospital to get your son away from that monster and I can raise him as if he was my own" he tells me. "Thank you so much I love you can you come and pick me up" I ask. "Of course we will be right there.

I see Daniel and my son. Daniel hands me my son and William similes at me. "Let's gets out of here" I tell him. We go to his place I just got William to sleep. I go over to Daniel and kiss me and we start take each others clothes off and when he is distracted I start a spell that can kill any another witch but it takes a lot out of you. He is dead now. I grab William and call Klaus.