Chapter 5

WARNING! TRIGGERS: WORD ABUSE AND PHYSICAL ABUSE.

-----

"We're not friends anymore."

"You slut."

Words echoed around while you were standing in a bright white area, wearing your hoodie over your head.

"Forgetful piece of shit."

"Useless."

"Ugly."

All the hurtful words striking at your heart.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled, the hoodie shrouded over you, your eyes were not visible to anyone from afar but your cheeks glistened and stained with old and fresh tears." I'm sorry."

Those were the only words that came out of your mouth as you were soon became surrounded by silhouettes of familiar faces, family and old friends. All negative words coming nonstop.

You wanted to run but your legs were shackled by the ankles and the chain links bolted to the floor.

Tired of standing, you'd soon get down on your knees as the negativity grew stronger. Then you hunched over, bowing as you placed your hands and forehead onto the floor." I'm sorry"

Repeating and Repeating.

The words got more hurtful.

Then you really felt them as you screamed in agony.

There was a knife in the top left of your back.

"COCK SUCKER."

"PROSITITUTE."

"STUPID."

More and more knives stabbed into your back. Blood pouring down and landed underneath you, creating a pool and you even coughed up some, adding on to it.

"I'M SORRY."You said sternly as you were now being kicked while you were down. You close your eyes tight and held onto your head by covering your ears, hanging on for the long run.

This went on for what seemed like eternity.

STOP

Then suddenly you didn't feel the kicks anymore...

This caused you to slowly open your eyes.

Everything was bright so it was hard to have focused especially when you held your eyelids closed as tight as possible.